Control your computer from anywhere.
Screens lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows or Linux PC and control it from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
Work on that spreadsheet you left at home, perform software updates on your server ten thousand miles away, help your dad configure his computer in your hometown.
Screens is fast, secure and reliable.
• Curtain Mode
Curtain Mode obscures the display on remote Macs you connect to. Useful if you don't want anyone to see what you're doing.
• Connect Safely
Screens can connect back to your computer through a secured connection. Enable Remote Login on your Mac and you’re done! Screens also support SSH keys.
• Connect from Everywhere
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows PC and make it easily reachable from anywhere in the world.
• Powerful Gestures
Control your computer with all the trackpad gestures you’re used to and more!
• Shortcuts Toolbar
Screens’ scrollable shortcuts toolbar ensures that you'll always have your favorite shortcuts at hand when you need them.
• Display Selection
For Macs with several attached displays, Screens lets you select an individual one or you can show them all at once. Plus, it can remember your last selection for future sessions.
• Clipboard Sharing
Exchange rich text, URLs, images and more via your local or the remote clipboard. Screens can also keep them in sync.
• Session Selection
If there is someone logged in on a remote Mac, Screens can ask to share their screen or it can start a new session — your choice!
• Mobile Trackpad
Turn your extra iOS device into an external trackpad to control your computer’s cursor in Screens! This is a great addition to your iPad Pro and Smart Keyboard.
• Help Out Your Friends or Relatives
Have them download our free Screens Express utility and gain access their Mac to help them troubleshoot issues, update apps, etc.
• iCloud and Dropbox synchronization
• Full hardware keyboard support
• iPad Multitasking Support
• Full 3D Touch Support
• URL Schemes Support
• Secure your content with Touch ID
• 1Password integration
• AirPlay Mirroring
• Send commands to your computer before disconnecting
• And so much more!
IN THE PRESS
“Screens is, simply put, the best screen sharing app for iOS”
— Dan Moren, Macworld
“Screens for iOS is the best remote access solution for accessing our Macs when away from home.”
— Bradley Chambers, The Sweet Setup
“Solid update to Edovia’s excellent utility for remotely logging into a Mac or PC from an iPhone or iPad.”
— John Gruber, Daring Fireball
“Screens is now the best VNC client for iOS.”
— Rene Ritchie, iMore
“Screens easily justifies the investment for serious users by increasing productivity.”
— Steve Paris, Mac|Life
• A VNC Server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
• Windows and Linux PCs can only send or receive text and URLs.
• Screens will not receive any sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol the app is using.
• Screens Connect requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free Screens ID.
See Screens’ User Guide for details.
New and Improved!
We made the "One-tap User Password" feature better! Henceforth, it shall now be known as "Hold to Send Password". This feature is super handy when you need to type your Mac user password and don't want to bring the keyboard up and type it like an animal. Simply tap and hold the new Actions button (it's the one at the far-right with a small lock on it) on the scrollable toolbar and after a short delay, Screens will type your password and even hit return for you. Lift your finger to cancel the operation.
The Actions button also still works as usual. Simply tap once to bring the actions menu (Disconnect, Send Clipboard, etc.)
Hold to Send Password is especially useful when the macOS login window appears right after connecting. Check it out!
We fixed some stuff too!
- The Nearby and Remote Computers list wasn't sorted alphabetically if you were signed out from Screens Connect
- We increased the resolve timeout to give more time for Screens to detect computers locally
- The F keys could be unusable in multitask mode on iPad in some circumstances
- And the usual, "Stability and performance improvements"
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and wish you and everyone close to you a Happy Holidays!
Ratings and Reviews
King of screen sharing n control apps, always works
Best app in its category, just one suggestion, companion mac app should be free, if you buy iOS app
Perfectly serves the purpose
Perfect app for a secondary screen for the mac. I use this app on a daily basis to access my Mac mini but locally and remotely. It supports all the gestures and functions, worth every penny spent on it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Edovia Inc.
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Edovia, Inc.
- ₹ 1,599
- In-App Purchases
- Mobile Trackpad ₹ 249
- Dark Mode ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.