By Paul Levine
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SERank will monitor search engine rankings for any number of keywords and display changes in a web site's search engine rankings over any point of time.
Search engines, including Google, Yahoo and Bing, are the leading source of targeted web site traffic. Knowing where your web site ranks for popular keywords can help bring more targeted web traffic and increase the number of customers exposed to your products and services online. SERank allows Mac users to track where their web sites appear in over 100 search engines world-wide, and discover which competitors are outranking a web site and driving away potential customers.
- Track your search engine rankings in over 100 search engines world wide
- Connect your Google Analytics account to track how much traffic each keyword sends to your website
- Graphs changes in your search engine rankings over time
- Create customized PDF reports for clients or your own web sites
- Use powerful built in filters to help narrow down and organize your ranking information
What's New in Version 2.6.3
[FIX] Fix for BING's new API search
[FIX] Fix for Google's new Analytics API
- Category: Business
- Updated: 27 June 2012
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, Norwegian
- Developer: Paul Levine
- © 2012 RAGE Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later