This app allows SCA members to view upcoming events, book for interested events, read news articles, renew membership and also facilitate the digital signup of other potential members.
The Singapore Chefs’ Association (SCA) is a professional association whose objective is to group together culinary professionals in order to:
- Promote, foster and encourage the culinary art and related studies, to create awareness on the importance of Singapore providing a talented pipeline of professionally accomplished culinary personnel;
- Raise awareness and profile of the culinary profession in Singapore, and improve culinary standards;
- Sponsor professional exchanges of personnel scholarships and international culinary competitions like the Expogast 2006 Culinary World Cup;
- Be a major influence in the training and recruiting of young personnel to increase professional standards within the industry in Singapore by working with various related professional bodies and educational establishments on training courses, apprenticeship schemes and related vocational links
SCA is a member of the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS) and is recognised as the official body representing chefs in Singapore.
Bugfixes and Improvements
- Singapore Chefs' Association
- 106.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Singapore Chefs’ Association.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.