An epic Fighting/RPG series returns! Master the shadows and challenge your foes!
The world of shadows stands at the edge of a great war. The incomprehensible force, that came out of the Gates of Shadows many years ago, is now an ordinary source of power. The Shadow energy is everywhere nowadays, it's a tool and a weapon. But not everyone finds this state of affairs a good thing.
There’s the Legion, a mighty military tribe who has its primary purpose the elimination of hazardous energy. There are people of the Dynasty, who want to limit and control the energy. And there are the mysterious Heralds who learned to use it for the benefit of their own people. Three different ways of living and fighting. Their fighting will determine the world's fate for many years to come. Which side you’re on?
- Modern 3D-graphics, realistic physics and animation.
- The opportunity to combine 3 different fighting styles into your own unique way of playing.
- A huge collection of different weapons and equipment.
- A huge amount of special shadow abilities, perks and upgrades.
- A big world map to travel across that is full of spectacular places and stories.
- An immersive main storyline and a countless amount of side quest.
- Regular thematic in-game events with unique awards.
- A duel mode. Defy other players characters (controlled by AI) and take a place at the TOP-100 leaderboard among the best players across your country or region.
If you like the Shadow Fight series, join us on different social media platforms! Fresh news, announcements, competitions and much more!
- Controls problem at the round start
- Errors preventing game from loading
- Item cards attributes not showing
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good. Not amazing, but definitely very good
Shadow fight 3 had an interesting take on the seen-to-death two-player-three-team-3-on-3 deathmatch genre: “add nothing new, but do the old stuff really well”. It’s called ‘shadow fight 3, but it’s better to just call it a separate game, because it has NOTHING in common with its predecessor. #TruthInAdvertising, right?
The graphics of this game are ON POINT, with character motion being slow enough that it doesn’t look ridiculous (unlike certain other games *cough* Mortal Kombat X *cough*), but not too slow to where you lose your suspension of disbelief. The storyline is great, and the gear interestingly designed to fit the game’s medieval Europe mixed with Japanese style aesthetic. If there was one I feel is missing, it’s a real time PvP battle system. We have the duel system, but that just takes character IDs and gear while letting the computer be the one to fight. That’s my reason for 4 stars. If this is introduced, I might just switch this 5 stars.........
Possible bug and some other serious issue with game
Before the latest update, the game ran smoothly on my IPhone X. But after installing the new update, the everytime I use the side arm, the screen misses few frames, once when i take the side arm out and next when i fire it. Its like the game hangs for few milliseconds.
Before the latest update, the duels seemed fair. Evey player you fought had a different fighting style but after the current update, every opponent seem to have same fighting style, they move back when you try to use hand/weapon attack, they block every attack, dodge every attack by moving to the opposite side and they grab you and smack you down on the ground. This has happened with me in every duel and its even hard to beat the opponent who is at the lower level. Obviously I cannot be this consistent when I am against any opponent but how come each and every opponent seem to have absolutely same fighting style and are very consistent in following this style up till the snd of the fight?
F E E D-BACK honest review- For Developer
Current FEEDBACK- AWESOME improvement and Brilliant GAME played in Lifetime.
Vision is Good, make and allow people interact upto some extended using certain pretext and also allowing to use our profile picture.
Also, multiplayer action against Devil and Commanders in the game using tap in and out function like one wrestler do in WWE TAG Team matches.
Brilliant game and graphics YET one thing which is fake is Duel rating and when playing duel it shows name of the person but honestly all those are just name. Its Computer who js fighting against you not a real person. I also notice one can par win game and defeat computer mostly 80% depends on the power of your equipments and shield you update that computer check you rating and if your power rating is high you probably win with very EASE.
So ADVICE get more transparency who is actually playing with us in real and let is open for participants to fight against each other.
Developers knows what i am talking about... please make it upgrade and let us actually play game where we can see and check opp. Player profile.
Promote clans more where people in clans can be joined per Rank basis and choice basis.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nekki Limited
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Nekki
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems ₹ 799
- Handful of Gems ₹ 249
- Pile of Gems ₹ 399
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.