Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
- Connected to Apple Music or Spotify? You can now add any Shazam playlist straight to your streaming Library. Tap the new save button in the player when you’re listening to the playlist.
Ratings and Reviews
I will this a revolutionary app
There were several times before the age of apps when we would hear a beautiful tune, a fresh song or an old soulful song, in the language we speak or some unknown language but would never find the name if no one around would know it.
Shazam changed that scene in a revolutionary way, imagine a software comparing the tune in a database of millions of songs and giving you the accurate result in few seconds. It’s more than the technology, it’s about the happiness of knowing the song.
I have shazamed songs of regional languages apart from my mother tongue Bangla e.g. Tamil, Kannada, Marathi. This has my song collection richer and more fulfilling.
Also the feature of directly connecting to iTunes is an extra icing to the already wonderful app.
Thank you to the original developers of Shazam. You people did more of a social work than a mere business.
Suggestions and feedback
If you could just allow us to find out any other songs in languages other than English Hindi and Bengali, it would really be of great help because there are a few songs of the buddhist which are really Nice and trippy but I cannot find out the name of the song as the names that the pronounce are really very difficult to find out over Internet, as their colloquial language and The spelling of the songs in English quite different so it would really be of helpful if you could just love us also to use this your app and find out these names as I love some of the songs but couldn’t find them over the Internet. Thanking you in anticipation of a favourable response.
From Amazing to Unbelievable 😱😱
I remember I was in 11th stds when I first used Shazam, that was an amazing xp for me, many people who didn’t know about this and almost no idea about song recognition like Shazam and trackID etc, they were like WOW, its an amazing thing.
Now the utmost honest part of this review is months back Shazam took at least 3-4 seconds and during those old days, Shazam took 10-15 seconds to recognise the music. But, now, when I’m using Shazam, I can’t believe my eyes, it took only a second, and some microseconds, not more than that to guess the song, truely as true. 😧
Amazing app, I’m planning to purchase Encore version of this.
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 85.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade From (Shazam)RED Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.