Privacy is possible. Signal makes it easy.
Using Signal, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real-time with all of your friends at once, and share media and other files with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
• Say Anything - Signal uses an advanced end-to-end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
• Open Source - Signal is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. Signal is the only private messenger that uses open source and peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
• Be Yourself - Signal uses your existing phone number and address book. There are no separate logins, usernames, passwords, or PINs to manage or lose.
• Group Chat - Signal allows you to create encrypted groups so that you can have private conversations with all of your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the Signal server never has access to any group information like the membership list, group title, or group icon.
• Fast - The Signal protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Messages are delivered quickly and reliably.
• Speak Freely - Make crystal-clear voice and video calls to people who live across town, or across the ocean, with no long-distance charges.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) for all of the latest updates and announcements.
Use the updated camera and gallery selection process to make dynamic albums that mix the old with the newly captured.
Ratings and Reviews
The benchmark for privacy.
Those who are complaining about the looks and features of Signal probably don't know how much data the pretty looking conterparts like whatsapp or telegram are harvesting. Stop being abused by facebook and all those so called good guys. Don't just stop using signal and recommend it to your family and friends. I did it too.
I hate headings
The typing area is a bit glitchy. When replying to a long message, I will have to go back to the message to open it completely and then come back to the typing space which now doesn’t show the cursor and the paragraph that the cursor was located.
It would be great if you could solve that issue.
An Okay Mssngr app
Its simple and easy to use social messanger app but it does not have a catchy feel like the whatsapp app created addiction among the users.. It has basic look any messanger app have it.. And the GIF files is not loading quickly as we get it in WhatsApp.. No doubt the security and privacy is up to the mark but please to make a mark in social messaging industry you ppl have to make some unqiue alterations in it.. Thanks
- RIDDLE QUIET VENTURES, LLC
- 121.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Open Whisper Systems
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.