By Silent Circle, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Silent Phone provides encrypted voice, video, and messaging brought to you by the world leaders in privacy, Silent Circle. Calls and messages between Silent Phone members are encrypted end-to-end protecting your business from criminals and competitors alike.
- True Privacy. Trusted by businesses and governments around the world.
- Simple “zero–touch” deployment across your organization
- Remote or in-house training available
- Secure conference calling with HD call clarity
- Burn functionality protects messaging with auto self-destruct
- Voice memos offer a modern replacement for traditional, unprotected voicemail
- Securely send pdf, docx, mov, mp4, png and jpg files.
- Silent World allows communication with non-members
What's New in Version 3.3.2
- Allow linking email addresses from Silent Phone in the native call history with contacts
- Allow calling to email addresses from the native call history in Silent Phone
- Remove stray internal prefix visible on incoming calls from an SSO-based user
- In native call history for calls with SSO users, show meaningful alias for remote user rather than opaque internal identifier
- Fix crash that occurred while updating our app badge while on the lock screen or onboarding screen
- Fix issue where pressing the hangup button multiple times caused iOS to continue to show the "return to call" option after the end of the call