The SITE BOX app is all about increasing efficiency in the construction industry by automating processes and sharing information in real-time.
The SITE BOX app will help builders & contractors with:
+ Sign contractors IN & OUT of a project
+ Emergency Notification System
+ Implementing Site Safety Inductions
+ Sharing Site Documents
+ Photo Reports & Defects
EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
One button to send a text message to all project contractors directly through the SITE BOX app.
MANDATORY SITE SAFETY INDUCTIONS:
Using GPS tracking, SITE BOX detects when a contractor approaches a new building project. It will automatically notify the contractor to watch a site induction video, or review the site induction documents (you are able to add your own videos & documents or you can use SITE BOX template videos to help get you started). After the site induction video & or documents have been reviewed, SITE BOX will automatically update the site induction register regarding which contractor has viewed a site induction.
Sharing documents like construction plans and specifications is easy. Using the web interface, simply drag & drop document directly in to your SITE BOX app. Contractors access/view/print these files from anywhere at any time.
You can organize quotes from your phone.
Add a scope a project works or plans & specifications to the Site Documents folder then add as many contractors as you like to quote on a project. To support competitive quoting, contractors have limited access and cannot see whom you’ve added to a project. This allows you to share all your plans and specifications without sending multiple emails.
Photo Reports & Defects are easy with SITE BOX.
Just take photos & add comments. Contractors can view these images & comments in real time from anywhere.
There are 2 different SITE BOX app screen views.
1. SITE BOX app “Project Manager”
2. SITE BOX app project “User”
The SITE BOX “User” can only view information & files on a project. The SITE BOX “project manager” is the person who set up the project and can edit or delete the project files & contacts.
Subscription Type: weekly, existing plans:
(Price: $7.99, Projects: 10, Contacts: 100, Documents: 1000)
(Price: $17.99, Projects: 40, Contacts: 300, Documents: 5000)
(Price: $52.99, Projects: UNLIMITED, Contacts: 1000, Documents: 30000)
4. PREMIUM PLUS (Price: $189.99, Projects: UNLIMITED, Contacts: 10000, Documents: UNLIMITED)
If you use a valid promo code provided by Site Box then you will get up to 25% off the above prices plans.
Subscription type in Site Box is Auto renewal that means your plan will be renewed every week until you cancel it .
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Improvements and Bug fixing.
- SHARP ACCOUNTS PTY LTD
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 - 2015 Sharp Accounts Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- SiteBox Starter Plan ₹ 299
- SiteBox Standard Plan ₹ 749
- SiteBox Premium Plan ₹ 2,099
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.