Skype for iPhone
By Skype Communications S.a.r.l
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Skype you know and love has an all-new design, supercharged with lots of new features and new ways to stay connected with the people you care about most.
What can I do with Skype?
• Messaging made amazing: More than just text. Send photos, videos, voice messages, emoticons, Mojis and more. You can also respond to any message from your contacts with reactions.
• Great for groups: Add your favourite people and start chatting. Use groups to plan together, play together, for staying in touch or just for hanging out.
• Call everyone - Skype, mobiles and landlines: Free* video and voice calls make it easier to stay connected with friends and family. You’ll also enjoy low calling rates to mobiles and landlines worldwide with Skype.
• Never miss a moment with quick capture: Quickly swipe to capture photos and videos. Make them your own by adding emoticons, stickers and annotations.
• Share Highlights: Keep others updated with Highlights from your day. React to any Highlights with amazing emoticons or send a private message about that Highlight. Your Highlights only stay visible for 7 days to your followers.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Upgrading to the new Skype may result in the deletion of content from older conversations.
To save photos and videos that were previously sent or received in an older version of Skype, save that content to your camera roll/photo gallery before upgrading to the new Skype.
What's New in Version 8.12.2
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype. Here's what's new:
- A new and improved design.
- Support for iPhone X.
- Camera fixes - fixed an issue where the front and rear camera would sometimes have trouble switching during a call.
- General performance and reliability improvements.
Call hold is not working - if i get call between skype call skype call not working after
In old skype when we used to dial a number it was recognizing country automatically but now we have to select it manually every time. Please try to add function to select country automatically or add option to select default country
Also I less like UI of calling old UI was better and identical. When call is placed mute and other button dose not look good
Over all thanks guys for putting your best effort keep it up
Invisible settings ?
I am not able to control the invisible settings after this update and when ever I switch it to invisible it just automatically goes back to online ! Please fix this problem !
Not able to call numbers from my contacts
- not able to call numbers which are saved in my contact list (need to copy and paste from my contacts list) give an option to select from contact list ....
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 11 December 2017
- Version: 8.12.2
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Skype Communications S.a.r.l
- © 2003 - 2017 Skype Limited, Patents Pending. Skype, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" symbol are trade marks of Skype Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Skype Credit" top-up₹ 400