Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fixed: If you have a DM conversation containing only one message, you can, once more, long press to mark that message as unread, and come back to it later. Or not. Up to you.
• Fixed: Changing status was proving inconceivably tricky for people whose workspace had customized the list of statuses. Now you can select, deselect, reselect, and customize your status as you wish.
• Everything else is fine. (We hope.)
Ratings and Reviews
Keep every team project under control, no matter its size.
We started using Slack in our company. The biggest concern I have is that DMs disappear after a while. I noticed 2 of my contacts and their chat disappearing. This definitely needs to be fixed.
Since we use these chats even for confirmations, missing the log and confirmations is a big, big problem that needs to be sorted.
Keep doing good job!
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 163 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.