Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
All updates are important, of course. This one contains security updates, and as we know, they’re the most important kind of all.
Ratings and Reviews
Organize your team communication by topic, task, and project.
its great teamwork helper tool but a suggestion
it's in most of mac apps that the file menu offers new window, close window etc options. so we can close all windows without actually quitting the app completely and thus stay notifications enabled all the time.
please add such options. now I, out of my habit, close the window and when next time i come back, i have to quit it and open it back.
please do it and its a five stars app!!
Good way to communicate via office place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.