By The Slate Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy Slate, the award-winning daily online magazine, on the iPad. Slate’s wry, insightful reporting and commentary on politics, news, and culture is now available in an application designed to optimize iPad reading, listening, and viewing. The app offers a clean, easy-to-use interface and includes Slate articles, blogs, podcasts, and videos.
Features of the iPad application include:
- Access to the latest Slate articles and blogs, including Slate’s popular political and legal commentary, movie and television reviews, and daily news Explainer column.
- Slate’s popular daily podcasts, including the Political Gabfest, the Culture Gabfest, and The Gist. The app allows users to play podcasts in the background while browsing other content.
- A home screen designed to showcase Slate’s top stories while allowing readers to browse the most recent and most popular stories.
- Tools that let users share Slate stories and features via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and SMS.
We are always looking to improve our applications. Please send your thoughts and suggestions to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.3.9
We have many updates to share with you:
- Updated design
- iOS 8 sharing tools
- Fixed a nasty bug that wouldn't let you share via email
- Our latest podcasts, including The Gist
- Stability improvements
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes
We're hard at work on the next version of our app which will include Slate Plus integration and another updated design. It will be followed by push notifications, commenting, and more.
- Category: News
- Updated: 01 July 2015
- Version: 3.3.9
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Slate Group, LLC
- Slate is published by The Slate Group, a Graham Holdings Company. All contents © 2014 The Slate Group LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.