By Rishi M
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
If you are an investor in Indian Mutual Funds looking for a single tool that helps you track all your MF holdings across different Fund Houses, SlickFunds will do the needful. It doesn't come with the inherent limitation of a User Login (risking your personal information to servers online) & provides a comprehensive and informative view of your MF data across various portfolios.
- Maintain multiple MF Portfolios based on asset class, goals or personal profiles.
- Daily updates for each Portfolio at Portfolio, Scheme, as well as individual Transaction level.
- Consolidated Visual Analysis of Funds’ Allocation based on Asset Class, Fund House and Fund Scheme.
- Consolidated Visual Analysis of Funds’ Performance based on Asset Class, Fund House and Fund Scheme.
- Absolute Gains at the Portfolio, Holding and individual transaction levels.
- Daily updates for all NAVs of more than 15k funds serviced by Indian AMCs.
- No User Login & Folio Numbers needed. We don’t want your critical personal data to travel distances and eventually be at risk of being compromised.
- All your portfolios can be maintained anonymously. Updates to your portfolio/s are made using a unique scheme identifier used by AMCs.
- No Ads. We want your experience to be clutter-free, so decided to keep it ad-free for now.
In short, SlickFunds provides all your MF Information at your fingertips, literally.
What's New in Version 1.22
Thanks to our users for their valuable feedback. This release contains the following changes:
- Updates for iOS10
- Under-the-hood improvements, updates and fixes for reported bugs.
- Dialog View for Editing Portfolio Names(Swipe-Right) & Deletion-Confirmation(Swipe-Left)
- Support for new Fund Houses & Schemes
- Updated Color Scheme
Stay tuned for more feature-releases
It was working fine. But suddenly it's stopped working now. Data is not updating as per fund NAV