If you are an investor in Indian Mutual Funds looking for a single tool that helps you track all your MF holdings across different Fund Houses, SlickFunds will do the needful. It doesn't come with the inherent limitation of a User Login (risking your personal information to servers online) & provides a comprehensive and informative view of your MF data across various portfolios.
- Maintain multiple MF Portfolios based on asset class, goals or personal profiles.
- Daily updates for each Portfolio at Portfolio, Scheme, as well as individual Transaction level.
- Consolidated Visual Analysis of Funds’ Allocation based on Asset Class, Fund House and Fund Scheme.
- Consolidated Visual Analysis of Funds’ Performance based on Asset Class, Fund House and Fund Scheme.
- Absolute Gains at the Portfolio, Holding and individual transaction levels.
- Daily updates for all NAVs of more than 15k funds serviced by Indian AMCs.
- No User Login & Folio Numbers needed. We don’t want your critical personal data to travel distances and eventually be at risk of being compromised.
- All your portfolios can be maintained anonymously. Updates to your portfolio/s are made using a unique scheme identifier used by AMCs.
- No Ads. We want your experience to be clutter-free, so decided to keep it ad-free for now.
In short, SlickFunds provides all your MF Information at your fingertips, literally.
Thanks to our users for their valuable feedback. This release contains the following changes:
- Updates for iOS10
- Under-the-hood improvements, updates and fixes for reported bugs.
- Dialog View for Editing Portfolio Names(Swipe-Right) & Deletion-Confirmation(Swipe-Left)
- Support for new Fund Houses & Schemes
- Updated Color Scheme
Stay tuned for more feature-releases
Ratings and Reviews
U guys r taking us for granted it seems..app is useless..NAV is not being reflected as per latest mkt..either workout or take down d app from d store.u don't deserve to b here..
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your honest review. We fully appreciate your concern. Unfortunately, some recent regulatory changes have caused this issue. We are working on it and will revert with an update as soon as possible. Pls understand that SlickFunds has not been designed to garner any profits and thus we don't any serve ads or collect any of your personal details. However, there is a cost associated in keeping it live, but that's a trade-off we happily accept to feed our passion. Thanks for your patience.
It was working fine. But suddenly it's stopped working now. Data is not updating as per fund NAV
Probably the best mutual funds portfolio tracker
This is a fantastic app for tracking your mutual fund portfolio.
I am really happy with the current set of features. As an improvement I would like to see few more features being added.
1. Ability to change the portfolio name
2. Ability to create sub portfolios
3. Push notification once the navs are updated for the day.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.