Life's more fun when you live in the moment :) Happy Snapping!
* * *
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages, such as by taking a screenshot or using a camera. Be mindful of what you Snap!
* Press and hold on a Show in Discover to see its description, choose an episode, and more!
* Press and hold on the camera screen to Shazam a song — and now, listen with one tap.
Ratings and Reviews
From its humble origin as a fun way to send self-erasing photo messages, Snapchat has grown into one of our favourite social media apps. And not just for the hilarious face filters and cool geographical photo tags. It’s become one of the best ways to share memories, maintain friendships and stay up to date on news and views from our go-to websites.
WORST UPDATE EVER
HATE IT! HATE IT! HATE IT!
We get it, you want to make it more celebrity-centric. But guess what? You removed the personal element of Snapchat and made it absolutely chaotic and hard to use. You could’ve opened up another section for celebrities and companies, but no, you piled up everything that we loved about Snapchat and made it a huge mess and we HATE IT! The new interface of Snapchat is against everything that we used to love about Snapchat. We can’t even see our friends’ stories. It’s too confusing to go and watch your own story. This will result in users uninstalling Snapchat or becoming less active.
If you wanted users to cringe whenever they opened Snapchat again, you’re officially successful. I don’t think I’ve seen a single person who doesn’t hate it, let alone actually like it. Your users are your family. Treat them like users. BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL SNAPCHAT.
Worst update till date
Snapchat was one of the best social media apps till the previous update. The most recent one being the worst of the lot. I don’t understand what kinda priority algorithm you guys at snapchat inc. have built. Chats just randomly keep moving up and down. Stories were one of the main features on this app and thanks to you guys, that down the drain because you had to infuse it with the chats.
Also, why is there no uniformity in update distribution? I use an iPhone7. Got this update around 5 days back. One of my friends uses an iPhone6s. Got it 2 days back. Yet, the 6s user has better/more features than myself like the fancy looking fonts etc, which I don’t have it in my iPhone7 update(yet). It’s time to probably quit snapchat if the same continues.
- Snap, Inc.
- 299.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter ₹ 499
- Geofilter ₹ 699
- Geofilter ₹ 2,199
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.