Customize Sony headphones with a linkage function for this app to your liking.
Everyday music becomes even more enjoyable with easy controls.
You can quickly connect to a smartphone by following a guide. You can easily start to use it even if it’s your first time.
• “Dashboard” for viewing and changing settings quickly
• Easy “Connection guide” for first time users
• "Ambient Sound Control" for changing noise cancellation and ambient sound mode settings easily.*
• Customize the surround effect and equalizer function.*
• "Adaptive Sound Control" for changing ambient sound mode setting automatically by activity recognition.*
• Direct access to the Help menu for your headphones and app
• Additional features, updates and important news will be notified via notifications
(In order to receive notifications, notification settings in your smartphone must be set to ‘on’)
* Limited to compatible devices.
Compatible Sony products:
WH-1000XM3, WF-SP900, WH-CH700N, WF-SP700N, WI-SP600N, WH-1000XM2, WI-1000X, WF-1000X, WH-H900N, WH-H800, WI-H700, MDR-XB950N1, MDR-XB950B1
* Some products may not be available depending on the region/country.
* Some features may not be supported by certain devices. Please visit the website below for details.
* Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
* Please make sure to update Sony | Headphones Connect to the latest version.
* Bluetooth® and its logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and their use by Sony Corporation is under license.
* Other system names, product names, and service names that appear in this app are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective development manufacturers. (TM) and ® are not indicated in the text.
User interface improvements in this version include :
- Add device
Ratings and Reviews
Fix the connection issue
So when I use my Sony MX1000M3 across any of my iOS devices I face this issue where the headphone is connected to the Bluetooth in my device but when I open the app it’s just shows that it isn’t connected and I have to press connect every time I open the app. Fix that and I hope you guys are listening, I mean you charge a lot of money for these headphones give us the same great experience across the software front as well via the app.
Fix it please.
Customisation options are amazing , yet app is giving problems
I have an iPhone 7 Plus.
Half the time when my phone is connected to the headphones and I launch the app , it doesn’t take me to the screen I can customise the audio on , I have the WH-1000XM2 headphones . I have tried restarting the app again and again , even have deleted and reinstalled the app , yet it doesn’t let me customise the audio even after my phones connected to the app.
Inspite of connecting the headphones via bluetooth, the app doesnt detect it. When you open the app it still shows connect headphones. You are lucky if it gets connected quickly. No matter what you switch off and reconnect again the problem still continues. I reinstalled the app even that too didnt help..
- Sony Video & Sound Products Inc.
- 95.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, 2018 Sony Video & Sound Products Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.