By MH Riley Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
What's New in Version 2.6.1
Version 2.6.1 of Spending Tracker
This is a bug fix update for 2.6 which deals with the following known issues:
* The date picker was setting the wrong year when using the Buddhist or Japanese calendar.
New features in 2.6
* iPhone 6 / 6 Plus - Support for the larger screen sizes of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
* Repeating Transactions - New options for 'Update Future' and 'Delete Future' when updating or deleting a repeat transaction.
* Auto Backup - New option to specify how many backup entries to keep in Dropbox (previously limited to 5).
* Cash Flow by Category - If the Transaction tab is filtered by Category, then the Cash Flow chart is also filtered by the same Category.
* Fix - Calendar now displays dates correctly on iOS 10
* Fix - Non default Currency Symbol was not reflected in the Widget.
* Fix - Reminders were not always firing.
* Fix - Carry Over was not being adjusted for historic amendments.
* Various other bug fixes and tidy ups.
Was very useful when there were no advertisements to irritate me.
I would have given full five stars. But after I have updated the phone to ios10, there are these adds popping up in between when I am adding the expenses. That truly is very annoying. If that can be stopped I would say this is one of the finest app. I tried others but I got back to this app because this is very simple and very clear in its presentation. Does not complicate things and everything One needs is at a glance. I will be very grateful if you stop those adds. Helps me track all my spending as I spend without thinking. This app has been of great help as it keeps me grounded.
It's nice useful utility but can be improved yet
It's very useful good application, I liked it & use it regularly since 4 years now, but I miss certain facilities which I suggest to be added.
I suggest to add more symbols for adding categories like medical, education, bills, Taxes etc etc. also nice if such symbols colourful.
Also it could be good if categories on home page be linked to data for that category.
This is awesome application available right now. It will be better if it integrate with Google drive for back up instead of drop box. Because I use full version of spending tracker and Debt Manager application. Only spending tracker manual backup stored in Dropbox. Dropbox do not store auto backup of both application and manual backup of debit manager app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 21 September 2016
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: MH Riley Ltd
- © 2012-16 MH Riley Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade₹ 250