Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
Calculator functions are now available when entering Amount
Refunds (negative amounts) are now supported
Cash Flow chart now has buttons to navigate backwards/forwards in time
Calendar is now dismissed as soon as date is selected (no need to hit 'Done')
Tap on month button at top of calendar to quickly switch to different month/year
Fix issue with Balance sometimes being off screen on iPhone X
Attempt to fix occasional 'obscured screen' issue on startup
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, can be improved
I love this app. It helps keep track of my expenses and savings easily.
The only suggestion for improvement is that I wish there was an option to set a sound for daily notification. I usually forget to check its notification at the set time, later the phone gets flooded with many other notifications which makes it difficult for me to remember to fill details of my daily expenses.
Developers please incorporate this suggestion and give a set of special sounds for its notification to choose from so that when its notifies with a distinct sound you are alerted instantaneously.
Also, it is desirable that if you could provide a different screen which will have an MS Excel spreadsheet like calculator with editable columns for expense names and amount where total and average calculation can be done based on values of rows/columns. This will allow users to keep track of spendings and plan savings accordingly.
Thanks for this useful app.
This app is exactly what I need. It’s letting me do everything I want with it in terms of customisation.
I guess it’s even worth the paid feature that allows me to export reports. Only wish I had excel instead of CSV but the PDF works fine as well.
It’s not so fascinating on if you use it for personal expenses but from a business perspective if you’re someone who spends your company’s money and the go and needs to keep a track of it then having this app in your pocket helps.
Good UI and Very east to use
Normally I don’t write reviews but today I would like to take some time and write this review as thank you note to developers of this app. I am using this app from last 2-3 years now and it has helped me greatly in managing my spendings. I use this app to note down my daily expenses under various categories and than compare those expenses monthly and yearly against the budget I have created for my self. I love ease of using and simple UI.
- MH Riley Ltd
- 47.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-18 MH Riley Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade ₹ 249
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.