Our day entails us to complete our to-do list, run errands, take care of expenses, maintain work-life balance and so on. But as we set out, distractions get in the way and we are left overwhelmed.
But if you wave an imaginary magic wand, and see everything that you need to get done is properly organized? In comes SpiderG, a professional chat and productivity app to manage your everyday personal and professional life.
As the productivity expert David Allen says, “Your brain is for having ideas, not for storing them,” let SpiderG become your second brain or sidekick if you will.
How can I use SpiderG you ask?
▸ Tasks: Create and delegate tasks, set due dates, communicate via task-specific groups, and tick it off your to-do list!
▸ Expenses: Plan, track and manage your personal, professional expenses. Split and share bills among your friends or peers, claim reimbursements, and track lending and borrowing details.
▸ Invoicing: Create and send professional invoices within minutes, chat with your vendors or clients, send automated payment reminders and manage the working capital of your business effectively
▸ Channels: A medium to consume content, stay updated in your interests. Also, you can use it to
Although no research has been done yet, we are certain that SpiderG can make you efficient, productive and stress-free. Give us a try to see it in action!
SpiderG is free forever for individual use. For organizations, SpiderG is free up to 10 users.
- Purchase additional users for your organization as required
- Can be purchased on a monthly or yearly basis
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
▸ One of the top 10 SaaS Companies in India by CIO Review
▸ Winner of the Red Herring Top 100 Asia awards
Drop by, say hi: spiderg.com
● Welcome SPIDY your virtual assistant.
● Minor Bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I was introduced to the functions of this app and I find this pretty apt for Businesses specially MSME.
Helpful to manage my day-to-day task and expenses.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.