*** This app is for users with a subscription to Splashtop Business. ***
Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to remotely access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPad, iPhone, and other devices! Over 18 million users are enjoying Splashtop’s award-winning and high-performance remote desktop products.
Our new Splashtop Business makes it simple to deploy Splashtop throughout your whole team.
Your team members will be able to remotely access all of the applications and files on their PCs and Macs, just as if they were sitting in front of their computers:
- Access PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, IE, Quicken, CAD/CAM, and any legacy corporate applications
- Navigate easily on the iPad with on-screen shortcuts mapped to commonly used functions. Use the pre-created profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate on the iPad over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Access reliably from anywhere, via Splashtop’s global network of secure, high-performance servers
- Fully secured end-to-end with SSL and 256-bit AES encryption
- Optimized streaming performance that automatically adapts to varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
As the admin, you will be able to manage and control access:
- Invite, enable, and disable users
- Control members’ access to different computers
- View usage history and device list
- Reset user accounts and more
- Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, XP and Windows Server) or Mac (10.7 and higher).
- New feature: Support two concurrent sessions to a computer (for users of Splashtop Remote Support Plus and Splashtop SOS).
- New feature: Connect as Admin. Enter your admin credentials to elevate the privilege of the SOS connection, so you can perform admin management tasks (for Splashtop SOS).
- New feature: Use multiple accounts and switch among them swiftly.
- New feature: “Request Permission to Connect” security option is improved. The timer is longer, and can be configured to reject or allow connection after timer expires.
- New feature: Show “User Activity” in computer info page.
- New feature: The position of arrow keys and scrollbar can be configured by in-session “Configure On-Screen Tools” button.
- New feature: Add localization for 5 languages: German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
- Removed feature: Picture-in-Picture is no longer supported for it is incompatible with newer iOS.
- Various bug fixes.
- Splashtop Inc.
- 32.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Splashtop Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.