Splitwise - Split bills and expenses the easy way
By Splitwise, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splitwise is the best way to share bills and IOUs and make sure that everyone gets paid back.
- Keep track of apartment bills, group trips, random IOUs, and more
- Everyone can log in, see their balances, and add new expenses
- Get push notifications with every update, or just when important bills are due
- (US only) Settle up instantly with PayPal and Venmo
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On your smartphone, on the Splitwise website, and even on the Apple Watch, you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
What's New in Version 4.4.5
- Added a group "whiteboard" under the "More" menu. Use the whiteboard to keep track of useful shared information, like your landlord's contact info or your hotel confirmation number.
- You can now restore your avatar to the default. We get it, it's a cute picture :)
- Fixed: A sync bug that resulted in erroneous "expense updated" notifications being sent to affected users' friends.
- Fixed: A bug that caused the keyboard not to appear on the "Enter passcode" screen, essentially preventing affected users from accessing the app.
P.S. We're hiring! Come help us end money stress, we can't wait to meet you: https://www.splitwise.com/jobs
The app started crashing whenever I add an expense. The crash started few months back and is still not fixed. I am running iOS 10.2 on iPhone 6. The crash is very annoying, and unlike any other app crash, it throws iOS for a toss with a black screen for few seconds. Please fix the issue asap.
A Great Time Saver
Its an must app you should have in your phone. This app will provide you lots of functionality. So go and download the app and save your time to create excel sheets for your trips
Great app to track monthly home expenses!
Used to maintain a physical diary earlier and then spent quite some time analysing monthly expenses. Thanks to this app, it is all at my fingertips!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 12 January 2017
- Version: 4.4.5
- Size: 82.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Splitwise, Inc.
- © Splitwise, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.