By STAR India Pvt. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The premium destination for sports fans just got better! Now enjoy LIVE FOOTBALL MATCHES on the starsports.com App.
The Official starsports.com App brings you unbeatable live coverage from the World's most popular football leagues.
Download now for a completely new sports experience.
The Official starsports.com App brings you the best of LIVE Sports in India. Star sports offers unbeatable coverage of live matches through the world’s most advanced data integrated video player that allows you complete control of the game and a sports experience that you have never had to date.
The starsports.com App advantage:
- Pause and replay the best moments of the live match through the world’s most advanced video timeline for cricket & football
- Access live scores, player stats and in-game analytics
- Get cricket’s best video scorecard
- Join conversations with friends and sports fans as you watch the live match
- Use the Star Power Index’s dynamic rating system to assess every player’s impact on the match, in real time
Now enjoy all the live matches by subscribing via an in-app purchase. With this you will get access to all LIVE matches with premium features.
Unlimited access to all video on demand and editorial content on the app is available for free.
- Videos will only work on 3G and Wifi connectivity.
- Users on 2G & Edge connections may only be able to hear audio when they try to access video content.
If you face any issues or have feedback, please write to us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.7
-Auto refresh of scorecard on homepage
-Updated UI for settings page
The app is pretty decent and the user interface is good as well. Couple of glitches though. When I play a video, the video screen opens up but the play button vanishes. It just goes away. There's a blank in that space. And the video doesn't load. App has to be restarted. Also you've gotta show events that are probably not on star sports though its probably not your deal and stuff. I gotta have one app for one series and the star sports app for another series. It's cumbersome. Aaand.... Your videos are awesome except for the fact that their resolution is a tad annoying.
It's a really good app, I must say. The only problem is subscribing for live streaming and FA cup live stream is not available for the app. It's available on the main star sports site though, but not available for the app.
It was good and decent. Today after initial logged in session, it didn't allow to login..I had closed the app, while I was watching a game??then! went to task mgr to kill the app and then wen I try to open the app and play the live match! it's throwing me weird messages...pls try that scenario...also, unable to reset pwd frm mobile site.. timeline was good at first and now, it was pathetic..goal is scored at one place and showing in another place..
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 30 December 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: STAR India Pvt. Ltd.
- © Star Sports India Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- India Australia ODI SeriesRs 110
- India - WI Series In-App PassRs 110
- Formula 1 2014 SeasonRs 490
- Barclays Premier League Application PassRs 490
- ICC T20 World Cup 2014 App PassRs 110
- The Ashes 2013 Application PassRs 110
- Champions League T20 Application PassRs 110
- European Football Leagues Season Application PassRs 790
- Ashes In Australia Test SeriesRs 220
- Australia in EnglandRs 110