State Bank Anywhere is now SBI Anywhere Personal
Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users in English and Hindi languages.
SBI Anywhere Personal is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move.
State Bank Freedom users can upgrade to SBI Anywhere Personal using the 'Existing Freedom Users' option under Register menu.
Please complete the one time registration process to start using the application.
• Detailed account information (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF / SSA accounts)
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
• eStatement Subsciption
• Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
• Third Party Transfer (Within SBI)
• Inter-Bank Transfer (RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS-P2A)
• Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
• IMPS Transfer (Person to Person using MMID)
• Transfer to mobile number or email id using mCash
• Instant Opening / Closing of Fixed and Recurring Deposits
• Schedule Transactions
• Transaction Status Enquiry
• Fund Transfer to Unregistered beneficiaries through beneficiary VPA
• Fund Transfer to Unregistered beneficiaries through beneficiary Aadhaar
Bill / Merchant Payments
• View and Pay Bill
• Make Adhoc Payments
• Add and Manage Billers
• Postpaid Bill Payments
• Schedule Bill Payments
• State Bank Collect (pre-login)
• Credit Card Visa Transfer
• SBI Life Premium payment
SBI Voice Assist
• Voice assisted functionality to know Balance, mini-statement, Mobile & DTH recharge, Quick Transfer and Bill Payments using voice instructions
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Top-up of State Bank Wallets
• Top-up of Pre Paid Cards
• Manage Debit Cards Access Channels and Limits
• Debit Card Hotlisting
• Change Maturity Instructions for Deposits
• Online Nomination
• TDS Enquiry
• Online Locker Enquiry
• Cheque Book Request
• Virtual Card
• Aadhaar Linking to Customer Number (CIF)
• LPG ID Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
• Cheque Book Request
• Contact Us
• Bharat QR (Interoperable QR based merchant payments)
• SBI Quick
• SBI Fitness
• SBI debit card hotlisting
• Claim mCash
• Aadhaar linking
• Locker enquiry
• SBI Help Videos
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Raise Complaints through Pre-Login Menu ->Complaints
• Security enhancements & improvements
• Support for Alphanumeric Beneficiary Account Numbers during Fund transfer (Other Bank) & Quick Transfer
• Enhancements in UPI functionality
Ratings and Reviews
If App Store had negative rating I would have given the highest
Sbi has number of Apps running but not even a single app is working an all rounder nor even looking a proper Application what it should. What u guys develop on the name of biggest bank in India. For few features you have made 10 apps not a single app running an all rounder What a crazy thing that a guy has to login and find first which Sbi app in my phone has Account summary feature and get back to next, I mean you guys just blame one another in government corporates just look at yourself when you will increase standard of yourself running a brand in India but switching to its any service it doesn’t seems to at any angle
You just hired 10 projects from Banks on the name of different features and didn’t think of an all rounder App instead to facilitate your customers
A big Dislike to the way you work
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to mail us your concern at email@example.com with error details. We are happy to assist you.
Pethatic app with new bugs
Its keep saying "u have an active session please logout"
Cannot see my account details stuck on loading forever.
The thing is i m not even logged in such unskilled development of app is a shame and also there is not a logout option as i am not even logged in. A total waste of public money use as service charge. Shame on the developer who so ever is he . He doesn't deserves his job. He should be fired asap and there are much more deserving and talented candidates that would do their job as there passion not like people like this who just make this disgusting app. He is disgrace to the developers community shame on u developers go back to ur learning institute.
Reviving and revolutionary.
The new update just made the application a more homely, clean and easily accessible cutting down the hassles of entering a long password all the time. But there can be a little more improvement and ease of use if finger print reading was introduced which other banking apps use. It'd be just the icing on the cake for this super improvement which was not anticipated. Well done guys. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to finger print scan logins.
- State Bank of India
- 34.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Assamese, Hindi, Kannada
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © State Bank of India
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.