MarketSmith Hong Kong – Stock Investing Research
By MarketSmith, Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stock research is critical to investing success, but gathering all that information can take hours. With MarketSmith Hong Kong, you’ll know the strengths and weaknesses of individual Hong Kong stocks in minutes—based on concrete facts.
The app summarizes the data essential to decision making, derived from a growth-oriented investing method that has proven to outperform major indices across the globe for 50 years. Plus, the app’s “model portfolio” makes it easy to apply or adapt this method to your own investing routine.
Input a stock code, and you’ll immediately see a top-level evaluation: strength of earnings and price, as well as the level of demand by buyers. You’ll also see the strength of its industry group.
The Details tab gives you a deeper view of the stock’s data, using MarketSmith Hong Kong’s proprietary ratings and rankings.
Armed with facts about the strengths and weaknesses of Hong Kong stocks, you can make more knowledgeable investment decisions. The app also delivers weekly Market Commentary on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, including important status changes in overall market direction.
In-app upgrades are available, which give you access to more sophisticated features, as your investing knowledge grows, including:
• Pattern Recognition—a visual highlight on stock charts that helps you see patterns that signal more optimal times to buy and sell a stock, whether you are taking profits or avoiding losses.
• Stock reports and lists—a limited number of investment ideas are available in the free version. The upgrade includes the “Hong Kong 33” and other premium lists, derived from screens created by our investment team.
• Market commentary—from our Hong Kong analyst and his research team offers a weekly summary of important market activity and noteworthy price action by individual stocks.
• Model Portfolio—offers you the chance to follow the application of MarketSmith investing principles and learn basic portfolio management. This commentary is a great resource for investors new to stock research.
Your paid subscription will automatically renew each month and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings.
MarketSmith Hong Kong is part of a family of investing products that includes MarketSmith, a comprehensive investment research platform for U.S. stocks. It is supported by a strong investing method and is a perfect first step to become more self-reliant in your stock-picking and more profitable in your portfolio.
The method behind MarketSmith Hong Kong was developed by MarketSmith founder, William J. O'Neil. O’Neil is an investing legend, who pioneered the use of historical precedent—the study of the stocks that yielded the greatest profits in history—to profile those likely to make the same advances. His classic investing book, "How to Make Money in Stocks," has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide.
MarketSmith Hong Kong is in continual development to meet your needs as an investor in Hong Kong stocks. As you interact with the application, please send us your ideas, suggestions, and questions. We want to hear them. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.8
• We added a Checklist feature in Evaluation View for subscribers to see how their stock measures up to our predefined CAN SLIM checklist or one they create.
• We now offer the convenience of autorenewing subscriptions. You can turn off autorenew from your iTunes account settings.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 12 February 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: MarketSmith, Incorporated
- © MarketSmith, Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.