The Sufferfest Cycling Training System
By The Sufferfest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're a cyclist or triathlete and want to get faster, The Sufferfest is your secret weapon. You get unlimited access to a huge library of structured cycling, triathlon and running workouts designed by world class coaches and sports scientists. With exclusive footage of the world's biggest professional races, killer soundtracks, and engaging storylines, you'll almost forget how much you're suffering. You can connect to your fitness devices and train to specific performance targets, like heart rate, power, and cadence. Advanced fitness assessments lets the app personalize each workout to your fitness level. Train with a purpose with free access to a library of training plans for Road, Triathlon, Cyclocross and XC MTB. Also includes 20 'Yoga for Cyclists' videos to build core strength, improve flexibility, aid recovery, and prevent injury. NEW 10-week Mental Training Programme of 20 audio modules and associated exercises with help you build the 4 habits of the mentally tough to maximise your performance.
* Create your own account at TheSufferfest.com.
* Connect your ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 devices like power meters, heart rate monitors, speed / cadence sensors, and smart trainers.
* CYCLING: 43 different videos featuring professional races like the Tour de France and World Championships, structured workouts, clear instructions and killer soundtracks.
* RUNNING: 3 different videos featuring some of the world's best marathons
* YOGA: 20 different yoga videos designed specifically for cyclists, all 15 minutes or less.
*MENTAL TRAINING: 20 audio modules and a companion workbook to build your mental strength.
* TRAINING PLANS: 10 of the most effective free training plans you'll ever see. 10 and 3 week plans for Road, Triathlon, MTB CX and Cyclocross.
* Take a fitness test and define your current fitness level with power and/or heart rate.
* Train to specific fitness goals while intuitive color indicators tell you whether you’re below, at or above target.
* Store your workouts and analyze performance.
* Share to social platforms like Strava, TrainingPeaks, Facebook and more.
* One account will work across our iPad, iPhone and MacOS.
* iPhone: 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
* iPad: iPad 2, Retina, Mini, Mini (Retina), Air, Air 2, Pro
* iOS 8.0 or greater
* Apple 30pin to Lightning adapter and Wahoo ANT Key required to connect to ANT+ devices (No key required if you have Bluetooth devices)
For more information visit:
** Our website: https://thesufferfest.com/pages/app
** More than 100+ positive reviews in publications such as Cycling News, Cycling Weekly, Bicycling and more: http://thesufferfest.com/pages/praise
** Our global Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/thesufferfest (More than 125,000 Sufferlandrians can't be wrong!)
** Questions? Email: TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com.
What's New in Version 4.0
NEW 10-week Mental Training Programme to build mental toughness. Tap the "Mental" icon to view and play the audio modules.
Redesigned the video list to allow improved searching and sorting. Also added the ability to download workouts directly from the video list screen.
Redesigned the video details for enhanced readability.
If you have a smart trainer, you can now toggle between modes (ERG or slope) and change resistance levels during a workout. There's an option on the workout player overlay for this (look for the small device icons on the right side of the screen).
To better reflect the truly comprehensive nature of the app, it will now be known as “The Sufferfest Training System".
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 09 July 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 108 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Sufferfest Pte Ltd
- © The Sufferfest Pte Ltd 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.