The Sufferfest Training Centre
By The Sufferfest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're a cyclist or triathlete and want to get faster, you need to train seriously. The Sufferfest Training Center App is serious - but highly entertaining - training. Featuring more than 37 different cycling, triathlon and running training videos designed by world class coaches. You can connect to your fitness devices and ride to your own personal fitness targets. Also includes free 10 and 3 week training plans for Road, Triathlon, Cyclocross and XC MTB as well as an entire 'Yoga for Cyclists' video series.
* Create your own account at TheSufferfest.com.
* Connect your ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart devices such as power meters, heart rate monitors, speed and cadence sensors.
* CYCLING: 34 different videos featuring professional races like the Tour de France and World Championships, structured workouts, clear instructions and killer soundtracks.
* RUNNING: 3 different videos featuring some of the world's best marathons
* YOGA: 20 different yoga videos designed specifically for cyclists, all 15 minutes or less.
* TRAINING PLANS: 10 of the most beautiful and effective free training plans you'll ever see. 10 and 3 week plans for Road, Triathlon, MTB CX and Cyclocross.
* Take a fitness test and define your current fitness level with power and/or heart rate.
* Train to specific fitness goals while intuitive color indicators tell you whether you’re below, at or above target.
* Store your workouts and analyze performance.
* Share to social platforms like Strava, TrainingPeaks, Facebook and more.
* One account will work across our iPad, iPhone and Mac apps.
* iPhone: 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
* iPad: iPad 2, Retina, Mini, Mini (Retina), Air, Air 2, Pro
* iOS 8.0 or greater
* Apple 30pin to Lightning adapter and Wahoo ANT Key required to connect to ANT+ devices (No key required if you have Bluetooth devices)
For more information visit:
** Our website: https://thesufferfest.com/pages/app
** More than 100+ positive reviews in publications such as Cycling News, Cycling Weekly, Bicycling and more: http://thesufferfest.com/pages/praise
** Our global Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/thesufferfest (More than 125,000 Sufferlandrians can't be wrong!)
** Questions? Email: TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com.
What's New in Version 3.6
We squashed a couchroach that was messing with wheel circumference values and throwing off speed and distance estimates. Also, if you don't have a wheel circumference value set, the app won't care.
Obliterated a couchroach that was causing FTP, IF, and TSS to display incorrectly on the Ride Check screen.
Pulverized a couchroach that caused HR zones to display strange values if you adjust intensity to more than 100%.
Flushed a couchroach that caused the app to play possum when calculating workout stats if you didn't have an FTP or LTHR value set.
Improved performance and stability.
Ride Check Screen is now more intuitive, allowing you to easily change device settings.
Improved the ability of smart trainers to connect on ANT+ FE-C.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 January 2017
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 101 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Sufferfest Pte Ltd
- © The Sufferfest Pte Ltd 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.