Suprabhatam, is a Sanskrit poem of the Suprabhatakavya genre. It is a collection of hymns or verses recited early morning to awaken the deity in Hinduism. The metre chosen for a Suprabhatam poem is usually Vasantatilaka. The most well-known Suprabhatam work is the Venkaṭesasuprabhatam recited at Tirupati to awaken Venkaṭesa. Sri Venkatesa Suprabhatam consists of four parts: Suprabhatam, Sri Venkatesa Stothram, Prapatti, and Mangalasasanam.
1) in this people can hear Suprabhatam.
2) And also they can see text format in 4 languages.(Telugu, English, Hindi, Tamil)
3) people can share comments on facebook.
4) Small text about Vega Entertainment.
Technical Information :
Targeted from 4.0
It will be work on IPad & IPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
Yep, the is awesum but da lyrics is too slow when we scroll down n up, over all good app n need to develop a bit.
Has bad pronunciation. So deleting this.
The lyrics screen also just flashes by. Not able to read.
Didn't liked it
App dont work when screen is locked or when we come to homescreen.
- Vega Entertainment Private Limited
- 9.6 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vega Entertainment Private Limited.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.