T Wallet, the official digital wallet by Government of Telangana, makes digital payments for both government and private services with ease. With T Wallet, one can do Money Transfer, Bank Transfer, Mobile Recharge, Metro Card Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment, Water Bill Payment, Property Tax Payment, Travel Tickets Booking, Online Recharges and other digital Bill Payments.
• Language is not a barrier to do Digital Payments. Three languages have been introduced viz., Telugu, Urdu, English.
• Citizens can use T Wallet to make both Government and Private bill payments with just a click to avoid due dates.
• T Wallet does not charge for government transactions. This is fully secured and efficient. T-Wallet is the first and only official digital wallet from a state government in India.
• Bus and flight tickets online booking option is made available anytime anywhere.
• Hotel bookings with T Wallet save time and also suggest budget friendly check-ins.
• T Wallet supports Money Transfer to any bank with no time delay and no charges.
• Recharge to any mobile with the plans browsing option.
• Receive money option on this wallet helps you to receive money from the sender with the unique QR code facility. Similarly, ‘Allow Pull Money’ option of T Wallet gives access to your QR code, OTP or Barcode to the Receiver.
• T Wallet gives Mini-statement of all your transactions and one can download the app from play store for free.
• Citizens with feature phone or no Phone can use Mee Seva centres to open T Wallet, Load money into wallet and making payments.
• T Wallet uses two factor authentication, through Aadhaar based Biometric authentication and OTP to Aadhaar linked phone number, for feature phone and no phone users.
eChallan, Electricity bill, Water Bill, Property Tax
Number of Government Bills or Services such as Electricity bill, Water bill, eChallan (Traffic violation penalty), Property Tax, Sports Ground Booking, Public Service Commission Exam Fee, etc. can be made easily by entering consumer number or account ID followed by the payment gateway.
DTH Recharge, Mobile Recharge, Data card Recharge
Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Internet bill payments to available service providers is hassle-free now as you can make payments through T Wallet from anywhere any time at your convenience.
You can send money, without any inter-bank charges, to any bank account with the beneficiary’s valid IFSC code and account number. It could be to your own a/c or to your near and dear ones. You can also transfer money to other T Wallet a/c without any charges.
Tickets booking and Hotel Check-ins
Ticket booking services for various modes of transport (TSRTC and RedBus, Flights) are available from T-Wallet. Apart from this, one can also make use of Hotel check-in facility while travelling and save time.
QR Code Scanner Payments
Wherever T-Wallet is accepted, you can make secured payment just by scanning QR code displayed at various places like private merchants, government departments counters, etc.
* Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Today I did a transfer of 2000 from my twallet but I did not receive the money to my account and I raise a complaint to so please help on this issue I want my money back
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, We regret that we missed our mark. We would like to learn to learn more on this issue. Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. Your grievance will be addressed on priority. Thank you.
Thanks for bug fix
Now I’m able to update my KYC from my end. And there is a new bug - not able to delete my existing beneficiary from fund transfer module.
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, Once the beneficiary is used for fund transfer service it cannot be removed and it is explained in the guidelines. Please kindly check the help & FAQ section. For further issues please mail us at email@example.com or contact us on 18004251110. Thank you.
Unable to change the password
I forgot my password and trying update it through Forgot password option. When I tried this option, I got the OTP and also able to see password update screen with new password fields, but when I click on update button it’s giving me Invalid OTP error pop up.
Could you please help on this.
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please kindly update your application and try again. If you face the same issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE DELIVERY
- 79.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Government of Telangana, ITE & C Department
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.