Tarla Dalal Recipes
By Tarla Dalal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Best Indian Recipe & Video App
17000+ recipes. 7000+ classy food images+ 600 recipe videos. Easy-to-follow navigation. Now Completely FREE.
Tarla Dalal is India's largest food site, tarladalal.com with over 3 million visits a month, and now we have added a revolutionary app to it!
The Tarla Dalal Recipe App is a collection of multi-cuisine recipes by India’s No. 1 Cookery Author and Padmashree awardee Tarla Dalal. Whether you are an amateur or an expert, whether you are looking for Indian or international recipes, whether you are seeking indulgence or health-oriented cooking, the Tarla Dalal App is sure to meet your requirements.
The free app with help you to:
1. Watch videos on a wide range on Indian and International recipes.
2. Search for famous and favourite recipes by name.
3. Browse recipes by cuisine, course and their sub-categories.
4. Explore a wide range of healthy recipes, categorised easily for to-be-mums and kids, diabetics and weight-watchers, those with other special diet requirements, or simply those who wish to stay fit and young! Each recipe in the Health category shares a precise nutritive value table too.
5. Discover recipes with a cuisine, course, ingredient and health category combo using Advanced Search.
6. Check out the Recipe of the Day in a newly-designed slider format.
7. Find related recipes and accompaniments for each recipe.
8. Have a glimpse of comments posted by Tarla Dalal fans and share your comments too.
9. Add your favourite recipes to your own cookbooks for easy access in the future.
10. Make different shopping lists for different culinary themes.
11. Share your favourite recipes with your friends.
12. Use the glossary, tips and explanations to understand the recipes better.
Start the delightful journey by taking the Tarla Dalal Recipe Tour!
Some Categories in the Tarla Dalal App
South Indian Recipes
Starters / Snacks
Low Cholesterol Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes
Calcium Rich Recipes
App Partners Specadel Technologies Private Limited
What's New in Version 2.4.6
- Introducing a brand new interface – The app interface have tiles on all its pages including the videos and search results.
- A new layout on the recipe page for ‘ Share, Review, Add to cookbook and Add to shopping list’ which will make it easy for you to store and share your favourite recipes.
- WhatsApp sharing introduced - The most convenient option to share your much loved recipe.
- Now check out the related recipes at ease with large and appealing images.
- Start looking for the step by step ‘look-and-do’ images in many recipes and make cooking even more easier for you.
Is there a paid version?
New version has too many ads and while scrolling the menu or recipes these ads open up too often. I would be happy to subscribe to paid version minus the ads and better stability. Thank you.
Ads driving me crazy
The recipes have a very good variety. However the constant pop-up of add every couple of seconds is absolutely crazy. Also at times it freezes and comes back to the main page. Developers please look into this and get this rectified.
Ads even in paid version!
The recipes are awesome. Easy to follow steps and the late Mrs. Dalal is a household name in India. I do wish there was more representation of east indian cuisine.
The iphone app is very easy to use. The ipad one never loads, takes time to sync. Also, despite upgrading I see ads every 3 seconds. Awful. Developers, please look into this. Paid version should not have ads!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 17 September 2015
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 63.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: Sanjay Dalal
- © Sanjay & Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.