The Best Indian Recipe & Video App
17000+ recipes. 7000+ classy food images+ 600 recipe videos. Easy-to-follow navigation. Now Completely FREE.
Tarla Dalal is India's largest food site, tarladalal.com with over 3 million visits a month, and now we have added a revolutionary app to it!
The Tarla Dalal Recipe App is a collection of multi-cuisine recipes by India’s No. 1 Cookery Author and Padmashree awardee Tarla Dalal. Whether you are an amateur or an expert, whether you are looking for Indian or international recipes, whether you are seeking indulgence or health-oriented cooking, the Tarla Dalal App is sure to meet your requirements.
The free app with help you to:
1. Watch videos on a wide range on Indian and International recipes.
2. Search for famous and favourite recipes by name.
3. Browse recipes by cuisine, course and their sub-categories.
4. Explore a wide range of healthy recipes, categorised easily for to-be-mums and kids, diabetics and weight-watchers, those with other special diet requirements, or simply those who wish to stay fit and young! Each recipe in the Health category shares a precise nutritive value table too.
5. Discover recipes with a cuisine, course, ingredient and health category combo using Advanced Search.
6. Check out the Recipe of the Day in a newly-designed slider format.
7. Find related recipes and accompaniments for each recipe.
8. Have a glimpse of comments posted by Tarla Dalal fans and share your comments too.
9. Add your favourite recipes to your own cookbooks for easy access in the future.
10. Make different shopping lists for different culinary themes.
11. Share your favourite recipes with your friends.
12. Use the glossary, tips and explanations to understand the recipes better.
Start the delightful journey by taking the Tarla Dalal Recipe Tour!
Some Categories in the Tarla Dalal App
South Indian Recipes
Starters / Snacks
Low Cholesterol Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes
Calcium Rich Recipes
App Partners Specadel Technologies Private Limited
- Introducing a brand new interface – The app interface have tiles on all its pages including the videos and search results.
- A new layout on the recipe page for ‘ Share, Review, Add to cookbook and Add to shopping list’ which will make it easy for you to store and share your favourite recipes.
- WhatsApp sharing introduced - The most convenient option to share your much loved recipe.
- Now check out the related recipes at ease with large and appealing images.
- Start looking for the step by step ‘look-and-do’ images in many recipes and make cooking even more easier for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Full of Bugs and Advertising
The App is very not so convenient for Operation, App looks very dull
Cheesecake category shows Indian food recipes
And a hell lot of Advertising
Ads are very annoying
This app is good while the ads popping every now and then is quite annoying... does not make me want to use to app if my time gets consumed in these non sensical ads... please take them off or at least reduce the frequency... I think everyone has he same complain about this app
Keeps on crashing
The new update keeps on crashing time and time again.
- Sanjay Dalal
- 63.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Sanjay & Co. All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.