TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential information with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Set who's playing in each game, arrange players in any order, and assign positions with lineups.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our iOS sport app in four easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s iPhone app is totally free to download from the Apple App Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for iOS in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- HOT! Got unread chats? We've added badges to the app icon and inside the app so you can see at a glance how many new messages you have. Never miss another important chat, like "Connor needs a ride to practice," or "The game has been canceled due to a caribou stampede."
This release fixes a few bugs and was not tested on any animals, except for one cat that sat on a developer's keyboard for half the morning.
- Made it easier to add family members to your profile.
- Also, don't forget to call your mom on Mother's Day.
- Fixed an issue that caused team chat to stop showing messages when tapping on a chat notification. This bug was so rare that it was last spotted in the jungles of Borneo in 1973.
- Fixed an issue that caused email login links to not actually log you in. Clever, but not actually useful.
- Fixed scrolling issues on the Overview screen. Now scrolling is as smooth as a jazz fusion radio station DJ.
- Fixes a bug that occasionally caused deleted events to hang around defiantly on the Schedule screen.
- Fixes a bug that caused the app to hang when viewing location details for a location with no address. Very Twilight Zone.
Ratings and Reviews
- 295.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 TeamSnap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TeamSnap Plus ₹ 149
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.