Teethlog - Dental Record Log
By Paper blade ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The TeethLog App was designed to help patients with a problem we all have experienced: being confused by the Dentist' jargon and not being able to explain to another Practitioner what we have just been told.
Wouldn't it be so much easier if each of our teeth holds its own history of all previous treatments, in a language that we understand so that we can show it to any new dentist and get a new quote quickly?
This is what TeethLog App does: your personal teeth history on the go.
- Log in with email, facebook and twitter
- Log dental job just after seeing your dentist
- Attach multiple images to each job, including dentist scans or phone photo
- Learn how to point at a tooth easily
- Explain easily to any professional the state and history of your teeth
- Share any dental job by email
- Quick access to all dental history
- Multiple teeth job
- View only teeth where a treatment occurred
- Keep a history of all your dental spending
- Additional languages
- Share all my jobs in one click
This App is free and cost management and development time, please leave a constructive feedback so that we keep improving it.
What's New in Version 2.0
SUPER NEW MAJOR FEATURE: Help your child to love brushing teeth.
I added this for my own boy who is 6 and was not so keen on the brushing. He would just find it so "boring" and not do all teeth by rushing it. Now that he has been using this app for 2 months he loves to brush, loves to see the clock animation goes to 2 minutes and showing him which one to do.
Each brushing is totalised which make the challenge of making the week regular more motivating.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 31 October 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 55.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: PaperBlade Ltd
- © PaperBlade
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.