By Pranav Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Telugu Balasiksha application provides information about acchulu, hallulu, animals, vegetables, stars, days, seasons and example words along with audio pronunciation. There are 12 features available in this application. Lite version has limited features/letters. Full version contains more than 500 words with around 200 audio descriptions. Please provide your feed back to improve the application.
Custom recording is included. Now you can record your own voice for alphabets pronunciation. Please press and hold for 2 to 3 secs on the microphone button and then release to record.
1) Vowels feature contains vowel letters and images associated with letters with pronunciation.
2) Consonants feature that contains letters and images associated with letters with pronunciation.
3) Animals and Vegetable words with animal sounds.
4) Matching puzzle objective is to identify vowel or consonant to its associated word.
5) Popping balloon is fun playing game for kids. When you touch any balloon it pops out and display vowel/consonant/image with its pronunciation.
6) Join parts puzzle contains four parts of a letter/image. Puzzle requires you to join these individual parts at correct place and form letter/image.
7) Raasi feature contains 12 rasi with 27 nakshatra along with their names and constellation position (model).
8) Ritu feature contains 6 seasons and 12 masa along with animated description of each ritu.
9) Numbers feature contains numbers, pronunciation and description with
examples for each number. It also contains signs and example of number of angles in the number that is same as the number.
10) Slate feature contains vowels and consonants so that children can practice writing letters. There is simulate feature and connect dots feature that will help children in writing.
Please report if you find any issues.
What's New in Version 2.7
Added Video maximize feature in the reference section
Custom recording. Now you can record your own voice for alphabets pronunciation. Please press and hold for 2 to 3 secs on the microphone button and then release to record.
Added Reference feature that contains vowels and consonants audio and video details
This is amazing and Telugu speaking people feel extreme happiness to use this, since it gives a sense of traditions what we followed in the olden days. Memories are calling back. Thank u Apple!
It's a brilliant initiative to make such an application amalgamating our sweet language and lovely traditional values!
Very good application for Telugu lovers. May God bless the manufacturers
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 November 2011
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sriram Ayyagari
- © 2011 Pranav Apps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.