Text to speech voice reader for Pocket, Dropbox, Evernote and Copied Text with over 25 languages.
●Listen on the go
Listen to blogs or texts while you are walking, exercising, or doing your daily work.
●Your Learning Assistant
Use it for proofreading, or to get through your textbooks. It is also the perfect foreign language learning assistant.
●Import Texts or Web Pages
Easily import texts or web pages from Dropbox, Evernote or Pocket.
- Change Voice Speed
- Highlight Speaking Position
- Start Speaking from Selected Position
- Remote Control in the Lock Screen
- Sleep Timer
- Repeat Current Text
- Auto Language Detect from Text
- Auto-Delete After Finish & Skip
You can unlock 15 minutes a day waiting time with the upgrade.
$3.99 / Monthly
$34.99 / Yearly
●Restore Your Purchases
You can restore your purchases when you changed your iOS devices or reinstalled the app from [Restore Purchases] in the Settings -> Upgrade. Please note that you need to login to your iTunes settings in the iOS -> iTunes with the same Apple ID you used before.
●Manage or Cancel
Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the current period ends.
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Current subscriptions cannot be canceled while active. If you turn off auto-renew you will have access to your subscribed content until the end of the current period.
Hello, this update fixes Evernote support.
Also, you can choose to Repeat the Playlist button in the TextView now.
As always, I'd really appreciate it if you could review the app to keep it going in the future.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.