"The Man india" is India's leading men's luxury lifestyle magazine for the discerning male. Subscribe to The Man on iPad to stay in tune with what's trending in the world of luxury, entertainment, art, gadgets, cars, phones, food and wellness.Packed with glamourous photo shoots, celebrity interviews, new lifestyle trends and oodles of useful dope, this is essential reading for anyone with a thirst for the good life and fine living.
The Man is published monthly by Malayala Manorama, one of India's biggest media houses, and is also available in print at book stores and exclusive vending machines at Indian airports, by postal subscription & also on theman.in
How does The Man India's iPad Subscription feature work?
• The App is freely downloadable
• If you have an existing subscription, you can enter the subscription details to get free access on the iPad
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the yearly option
• Your subscription will automatically renew after each month or year, depending on your subscription settings and your credit card would be charged through your iTunes account
• You can turn off auto renewal any time from your iTunes account settings (it should be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period)
The paid subscription for the magazine would cost $0.99 for an issue of week, $10.99 for 1 year. Subscription is automatically renewed unless users opts out of the subscription. Therefore user must cancel the subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card.
- Malayala Manorama Co. Ltd.
- 35.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Malayala Manorama Co Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Manorama Themanindia - April 2016 ₹ 79
- The Man India ₹ 669
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.