The Times of India for iPad
By Times Internet Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Times of India iPad app keeps you updated 24x7 on the latest national and international news, sports, entertainment, videos, business reports, lifestyle and all other relevant news while you are on the move.
- Latest news on politics, breaking news, in-depth analysis
- Local news featuring reports from 41 cities
- Live cricket scores with complete full-screen scorecard
- Reviews of latest movies by renowned critics as well as readers
- Business news to keep you updated on the business scene
- Photo galleries and videos from news, sports, entertainment and lifestyle categories
- Share articles and photos via email, Facebook or Twitter
- Save articles for offline reading
The Times of India’s iPad app is optimized for iOS 5 and all previous versions.
We always look forward to receiving your valuable feedback or suggestions to help us enhance your reading experience. You can send them at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.9
* Bug Fixes
Acceptable but with limited functionality and unstable
This is one of the most annoying apps for reading news. The ads make the page refresh all the time so even when you try to scroll down, it keeps moving back to the top of the page making it impossible to read the news. It crashes from time to time. None of the links in the news work as they are simply copying and pasting from the website without active hyperlinks.
The overall experience is very primitive particularly when compared with some of the good apps out there including the NDTV app which is pretty good.
So in a typical Times of India way, it's all about revenue and not the experience or news they are providing.
This app needs an overhaul.
Ads are most annoying
The ads popping at the bottom of the app spoils the whole purpose of the app. It won't let you read a story , while you in middle of reading a news the ads get refreshed and the whole page as well and you have to scroll back to the line you reading. Sometimes ads refreshed at a frequency that you won't be able to read the news. It's pretty annoying , I am thinking of uninstalling the app
Crappy Ads spoil the experience
Imagine going through the news, suddenly a full screen Ad covers your screen and this happens repeatedly. I have uninstalled this app in disgust after using it for so many months. NDTV and other news apps are much better. One understands the need to draw Ad based revenue, and there are ways of doing this discreetly. You need to learn from others.
- Category: News
- Updated: 04 November 2015
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Times Internet Limited
- Copyright ©2015 Times Internet Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.