The Tribune is an Indian English-language daily newspaper published from Chandigarh, New Delhi, Jalandhar, Dehradun and Bathinda. It was founded on 2 February 1881, in Lahore (now in Pakistan), by Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia, a philanthropist, and is run by a trust comprising five persons as trustees. It is a major Indian newspaper with a worldwide circulation
- Chrome Cast: Cast app videos to any active device in the network
- PiP: Now watch videos while reading the content of the story
- Notification Share: The user can now share notifications from the hub
- New notification design on the top notification bar
- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix the issue
Great app to get unbiased news but facing a issue for last few weeks
App crashing every times I launch it
Try reinstalling the app couple of times but no use
Please fix that issue asap
My personal opinion
Very nice way to spread news and all news are from genuine sources
Software is not friendly. You cannot read the content continuously as many interruptions disturb you. I love Tribune as I am attached to it or the 65 years.
- Mediology Software Private Limited
- 120.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © The Tribune Trust
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.