THE WEEK, the largest circulated English news magazine in India is now available on iPad
Subscribe to THE WEEK on your iPad and enjoy reading India's most popular general-interest magazine. And on the iPad, THE WEEK gets bulkier. Yes! Each digital issue of THE WEEK offers exclusive features, interesting blogs and more, besides the full print edition.
What's more, read THE WEEK even before the copy reaches the stands.
The application is brought to you by manoramaonline.com, one of the leading newspaper portals in the world.
How does The Week's iPad Subscription feature work?
• The App is freely downloadable
• If you have an existing subscription, you can enter the subscription details to get free access on the iPad
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the monthly, half yearly or the yearly option
• Your subscription will automatically renew after each month or year, depending on your subscription settings and your credit card would be charged through your iTunes account
• You can turn off auto renewal any time from your iTunes account settings (it should be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period)
The paid subscription for the magazine would cost $0.99 for an issue of week, $8.99 for 3 months, $14.99 for 6 months and $19.99 for 12 months. Subscription is automatically renewed unless users opts out of the subscription. Therefore user must cancel the subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card.
Connect with The Week
Ratings and Reviews
Cluttered and impossible to read
This is the 1st app that I have seen with zero user experience and a whole load of chaos. Wasted money buying 1 magazine and uninstalled within an hour.
Wonder what were the developers or the designers thinking or even how can the sponsors release such a poorly built app.
I had initially given a 4 star rating to this app but now I'm downgrading because I have a 6 month subscription to this magazine but for the past month I've been unable to see any of the latest editions to download. The last edition that I can see is the Feb 16, 2014. It has been
Iike this for the past 2 weeks. Please fix. Also the app support page does not work
Don't buy a subscription for this. I was a subscriber of The Week print edition for almost 5 years continuously. That is why I bought a paid subscription in app. The download of the magazine stops the instant you switch to another app or if the iPad screen sleeps. Do you really expect me to wait around for 55MB to download looking at the screen? With the atrocious speeds we get in India?
Why can't you enable background downloads in the app? As an iOS developer myself, I know it is a simple thing to do. If you cannot find anyone to do that, just send me a mail, I'll tell you how to do that.
Please update the app or there won't be anymore renewals from me.
- Malayala Manorama Co. Ltd.
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Manoramaonline. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- The Week ₹ 59
- The Week ₹ 1,199
- The Week ₹ 919
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.