Turn your photos into Tiny Planets, Rabbit Holes and amazing videos in one tap. Transform your panoramas, travel and landscape photos to see the world in a whole new way.; Eye-catching, surprising and lots of fun to make.
No need for hours in Photoshop or After Effects; Tiny Planet Photos helps you create this amazing effect with one tap in an instant.
• Turn your photo into a Tiny Planet in one tap or invert the effect to make a Rabbit Hole.
• Make a Video Planet and see your photo go from a Tiny Planet to a Rabbit Hole and back again.
• Use the in-app camera with a live preview of your Tiny Planet!
• Or use photos from your camera roll, or one of the sample images.
• Instant Compare: Swipe your Tiny Planet to the right to compare it to the original photo.
• Automatic Gallery: Tiny Planets and Rabbit Holes you save or share are automatically collected in a gallery - all your best planets in one place to view and show.
• Share your Tiny Planets on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, via email or SMS, or save them to your camera roll.
BUY ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE EXTRAS PACK (IN-APP PURCHASE)
Want to get even more out of Tiny Planet Photos and Video? Unlock the Extras Pack for additional features:
• Live Editing Tools to tweak your Tiny Planet to perfection: Edge Blur, Edge Alignment, amount of Warp, Zoom, Rotation, Move your planet up/down and left/right.
• Use the Live Editing Tools both in the editor and in the camera!
• Up to 4000 x 4000 pixel output resolution
• Adjust the duration of your Tiny Planet Videos.
• 3 more video effects: Video Rotate, Video Zoom and Video Blast.
JOIN THE TINY PLANET PHOTOS COMMUNITY
Instagram: @madeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Tag your image with #TinyPlanet to be featured in our Instagram feed.
Email us: email@example.com
This update fixes an image processing bug on iPhone 5S and iPad mini 2 devices.
It's a minor update from 7.0.0 which introduced all of the below:
• Now with Live Tiny Planets Camera!
We’ve added a whole new live camera! See the world as a Tiny Planet with the new live camera! And, if you purchased the Extras Pack, you can even add different effects to what you’re seeing. It also shows the normal image, so you can figure out what makes good Tiny Planets - tap to switch between them.
• Automatic Horizon Adjustment
Tiny Planets look amazing when the edges line up perfectly. But it’s hard to take photos with the horizon exactly level. That’s why we added Automatic Horizon Adjustment to the app. It automatically fixes horizons for perfect Tiny Planets!
We’ve improved the code base for even faster rendering of your Tiny Planets.
• Clearer Interface
If you have purchased the Extras Pack, we’ve made the interface for selecting and dismissing adjustment settings clearer and more intuitive.
• Optimised for all new iPhones
Tiny Planet Photos is now optimised for all model iPhones.
Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions, we love to hear from you. If you have any further feedback or questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
In-App PurchasesSee All
- A Stellingwerff & M.L Sun
- 82.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 infoding.com
- ₹ 79
- In-App Purchases
- Extras Pack ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.