Times of India Citizen Reporter is an app using which citizens can voice their opinion on issues around them and share their stories and concerns in society.
Citizen Journalism is also known as public or democratic journalism. It means non-professionals playing an active role in the process of reporting news and disseminating information.
Citizens can submit news/information in text, photographs, audio and video formats.
Minor enhancements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
No photos showing up
When you navigate to the CR featured section and try and open a story submitted by another, the images aren’t shown. Only text is shown. Kindly fix this issue as it defeats the purpose of the app.
Very prompt action from TOI
Hats off to TOI for their app. They not only publish the article immediately and the action from the civic bodies towards their article is prompt. 👍🏻
I uploaded a complaint on 2 nd May and the same is published in 3rd May edition..good work and keep it up 👍
- Times Internet Limited
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 BCCL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.