Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
Trello asks for the following permissions:
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards, assign photos as your avatar, and record videos for user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses the microphone if you attach videos to cards or record user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses your contacts to allow you to invite people to board by their email address.
Photo Library Usage
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards and assign photos as your avatar.
This release contains bugfixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s become my daily diet
It took me a while to get around to using it, and is still difficult for me to get people to use it, but once I have got into it it’s kind of become like a necessity for me. I can track almost anything, be it business or personal and helps not to kiss anything. Most importantly I don’t have to be worried about forgetting things cause it’s safely written down. The levels of segregation help to go from macro to micro very easily.
Productive App. Calender View is Missing
It increased my productivity. Now i hardly forget my tasks and things whether it is personal or business related.
I can add things on the go in the app. I can segregate my tasks based on category and priority. It has superb functionalities.
The only things missing is Calender View of tasks and reminders. I can not see which tasks is due today, tomorrow or after week etc. I have to scroll all my tasks to check which one to do. That is why 4 star.
We do offer a Calendar view within the app. To find that, open your board menu->Power-Ups and then search for Calendar.
Once enabled, you will be able to open a calendar view of all of your boards cards with due-dates.
Super project management tool for my startup
If you are a small business and want to have all your stuff in one place, it doesn’t get easier than this. We use it for keeping track of receivables, employee birthdays, client deadlines and what not. We also use it as a repository for our knowledge base, all important documents and office party photos. Try it out. It’s worth it.
- Trello, Inc.
- 180.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold ₹ 399
- One Year of Trello Gold ₹ 3,499
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.