By Trello, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on.
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate.
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality.
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
What's New in Version 3.4.8
3.4.7 had a minor bug where editing labels didn't always redraw correctly. 3.4.8 has just this fix.
The 3.4.7 Release notes were:
You can now:
- Edit and delete comments.
- Enable color blind mode labels (uses patterns and color).
- Mark due dates as complete.
See you in 2017!
THE COMING TO OUR SENSES RELEASE
What’s that? More cars … ton? Marker stun? Oh! Mark cards done! Why didn’t you just say so?
That’s right, after years of not quite getting the message, we’ve finally heard that … so …
Many times we got so close we could nearly reach out and… touch it. Finally, it’s here. Now with a mere flick of a digit you may mark due dates as done, turning them from angry red to soothing green. Consider this the modern day Creation of Adam, in which we loftily suggest that we are the Michelangelo of productivity apps. Just go with it.
Your eyes are important. Some research suggests you use them to see 90% of the time. We made a color blind friendly mode for distinguishing label colors on the web client long ago. However we seemingly gave you the impression that we believed color blind people do not use mobile devices, as we did not correct that on iOS. To our color blind fam: we’re just plain sorry it took so long.
The stickers are now scratch and sniff! JK we didn’t do that. Smellovision is beyond our control right now. Your move, Apple...
Were you feeling bitter when you wrote something salty on that card? Do you want to avoid souring your relationship and seek to sweeten your past remarks? Worried that your cards are becoming too … umami? Well, now you can go back and edit/delete comments you felt were in… poor taste.
Okay that’s enough of that.
New year resolution, smarter work management. Thanks trello :)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 December 2016
- Version: 3.4.8
- Size: 126 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Trello, Inc.
- © Trello, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold₹ 400
- One Year of Trello Gold₹ 3,500