Identify and block spammers, search for unknown numbers, call friends and much more! With a community-based spam list from over 250 million users, Truecaller is the only phone app you’ll ever need.
AVOID ANNOYING SPAM CALLS
- Automatically identify spam and fraud calls before you pick up
- Filter junk SMS automatically
- Block unwanted callers
(Enable Spam Identification and Blocking on iOS 10 by going to Settings-> Phone-> Call Blocking & Identification)
FIND NAMES OF ANY CALLER
- Enter any number to lookup name and other contact info
- Lookup phone numbers directly from your native call history using the Share extension
- Copy a number and look at the Truecaller widget to see contact details
- Make calls directly from the app
- Use T9 search to call friends quickly
- See when your friends are free to talk
- See more information about your phonebook contacts
- Get the Pro badge on your profile
- Get 30 contact requests per month
- Remove all ads
- Auto-renewing subscription ($1.99 monthly / $17.99 yearly - price varies by country)
Truecaller respects your right to privacy. Your phonebook is never made searchable or public.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAQ: http://truecaller.com/faq
- Twitter: @truecaller
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/truecaller
(Please note: Payment for auto-renewing subscription to Truecaller Professional will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.)
• Fixed bug that prevented some users to copy and search for numbers in Truecaller
• Fixed bugs in Edit profile view that caused Facebook login to fail
Ratings and Reviews
Identify spammers and search for unknown numbers.
The notifications of the incoming numbers has to be cleared individually from the notification centre. Kindly provide an option in which when the Truecaller app is opened, all the notifications vanish from the notification centre. Also if possible add a feature to only show the caller id of those numbers which are not in the iPhone contacts. Coz showing caller id of people in our contact list makes no meaning. Anyway, enjoying the app. Keep going
Truecaller feature does not appear in settings
Call blocking and identification feature gets off every time we update the app. But this time after the update the option of Truecaller in the setting of phone’s call blocking and identification does not even appear. So there’s no way that u can update spam bcuz the option is not appearing in the settings. What should i do. ?
- True Software Scandinavia AB
- 162.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © True Software Scandinavia AB
- In-App Purchases
- Month ₹ 29
- Year ₹ 269
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.