After watching an episode on TV or a mobile device, millions of television fans use TV Time to track their favorite TV shows, discover new series, check TV show times and react to episodes!
With TV Time, you can:
• Follow the TV shows you’re watching and the ones you want to watch
• Keep track of what episodes to watch next
• Receive personalized recommendations for what series to start
• Build a custom TV guide and countdown to the next episode
• Get notified when new episodes are available
• Vote for your favorite characters and episode emotions
• React to each episode with comments, memes, and video reactions
• Test your show knowledge with fun quizzes and compete against other fans
• Find videos, articles, and podcasts related to your recently watched episodes
TV Time allows you to keep track of all your shows including those on ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, The CW, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, HBO, MTV, Bravo, BBC, Channel 4, ITV, Sky and more!
Air dates, show overviews and pictures used in the TV Time app are provided under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License by the great crowdsourced database: thetvdb.com.
TV Time (formerly TVShow Time) is not affiliated with SHOWTIME.
We’ve listened to your feedback about the redesign and are actively working to improve the app. Changes in this version...
- New Grid View option added to Watch List to see all the shows you're watching in poster form
- Search & Discover have been merged into Search with new and improved filtering
- More bug fixes & improvements
If you find a bug or just want to give us your feedback, find us on social or email us at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
End of October update: good try with some misfires
I would give the app 5 stars even with the redesign, but i don’t understand the relevance of the “Watch Next” tab on the home page of the app. Why isn’t “Upcoming” the first tab when you open the app? I downloaded the app more than a year ago because it helped me keep track of which episode was coming up next and when it would air. Even if you want to keep the “Watch Next” tab because of your algorithm or whatever other reason, at least give us the ability to re-arrange the tabs on the home page to our preference. My “Watch Next” tab only show tv shows I’ve already watched. The most important feature of this app always was “Upcoming”. Time to bring it front and center.
Okay this app is amazing, the new ui change isn’t
I have loved this app the minute I downloaded it, like I truly love it. The minute I get a new phone this app is one of the first apps I download. This was simply because of the simple ui that it had, allowing to manage and track my show progress. However with this latest update 7.0.3 the new ui is an utter mess and is too convoluted, I urge the team to go back NOW. This might be a reason I leave this app behind eventually.
Having issues on quizzes
After completing quizzes,I click that x button to get back but then it shows as quiz not completed then I again click that but it shows the final results so please do check that 🙄🙏
- Whip Networks, Inc.
- 183.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © TV TIME
- In-App Purchases
- Very Important Fan ₹ 119
- Very Important Fan ₹ 749
- App Lover ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.