Tweetbot is an award-winning Twitter client for iOS and the Mac. Create lists and use them as curated timelines. Create and share powerful mute filters using keywords or regular expressions. Use timeline filters to quickly reveal tweets you want to see and hide the ones you don’t. Tweetbot lets you take over your timeline and view it your way.
What’s New in Version 5:
- GIF support in compose view (Powered by Giphy).
- Redesigned profiles.
- Redesigned tweet status details.
- New iconography and app icon.
- Optimized dark theme for OLED displays.
- Support for haptic feedback.
- Auto video playback in the timeline (which can be disabled in the settings).
- Ability to add descriptions to images when composing.
Why Choose Tweetbot:
- Create and use Twitter Lists as multiple timelines.
- Filter any timeline via keywords or predefined criteria (like tweets with media or links only) and save for future access.
- Second column on iPad to view other content like a list, mentions, search results, and etc at the same time.
- Sync your unread status and timeline position across all of your devices running Tweetbot (Mac, iPhone, iPad).
- No inline ads.
Timeline Filters. Quickly filter a timeline to show only tweets with media, retweets, links, or create your own keyword or rules-based filter. Access these saved filters any time with two taps.
Mute Filters. Hide Tweets in your timelines by specific users, keywords, hashtags, or even the client that published the Tweet. Select the length of time to mute and use regular expressions for smarter muting.
Profile Notes. Ever forget why you followed someone or wanted to jot notes for future reference? Create private notes on a user’s profile that only you can see.
Custom Timelines. Create and manage public or private lists and then use them as curated timelines. Tweetbot allows you to quickly switch between lists and even use one as your main timeline.
iCloud Sync. Tweetbot syncs your read position and much more so your experience is seamless when switching from desktop to mobile and vice versa.
Tweet Topics. Start tweet topics to automatically chain together multiple Tweets (with the ability to append optional hashtags) and create tweet storms.
- Lots of bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best client for Twitter! No Joke. I just bought this app , and the interface is 100% new. Super smooth and super fast. The Best App I brought for Twitter , and for Money 💰. 100% Worth It. I can’t believe how good this app is... and you probably know the features... tons and tons :D 👍😁🙌🎉❤️ and probably the best feature is No Ads 🤩🤩🤩 I hated those on the Twitter App...because the ads were repeating , and I was getting Apple Music ad even though I am a member...so pretty happy about that! This client is like a time saver for me!👏👏🤝👍👍
First App on Every iPhone.
This is the first app that gets installed on any iOS device I buy (iPhone/iPad). This is the only Twitter experience I know. And I love it. Usability is perfect, interface is clean and streamlined. The best feature is the sync across devices — Twitter’s just not the same without this. Kudos!
Dated UI for users who love to scroll
I want my money back! I reckon this app gets a lot of love from older users. After using the Twitter app for over a year; I don’t see the point of endless scrolling through tweets on a mobile device. I understand that some users just want to scroll. Well not everyone. I want a digest on busy days, on other days I can keep the app running and scroll and search hashtags. I do this for a living and this isn’t cutting close to comfort.
- 16 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012-2018 Tapbots LLC
- ₹ 399
- In-App Purchases
- Snack-Sized Tip ₹ 79
- Lunch-Sized Tip ₹ 399
- Coffee-Sized Tip ₹ 249
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.