From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
- Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
- Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
- See what topics and hashtags are trending now
- Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Relive the latest sports highlights
- Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
- See what fun stories are going viral
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
- Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
- Chat privately with friends and followers
- Share Tweets and other media
- Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Get suggestions on influential people to follow
- Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
Sometimes, a polish is all you need. No big changes, just a shine.
Ratings and Reviews
We rely on Twitter to help us express our thoughts and keep up with the news. And with Twitter’s Apple TV app (our 2016 App of the Year), we’ve also got a bigger window into current events and topical discussions. From breaking-news tweets to live Periscope feeds—and even Thursday Night Football—the benefits of that little bird are always getting bigger.
What the hell are you doing?
I am using twitter since last two years and there was no problem at all. Today I was scrolling down the posts and suddenly a page came in front of me saying that my account is blocked. Then I made another account and after five minutes again a page came in front of me saying that your account has blocked. I even rarely post a tweet and just see the posts. Please reply and tell why it all happened. I would have given 5 stars but I will not because of this problem and I will not give you 5 stars until you solve my problem.
Horrible experience with stupid spam detection algorithm!!!
Getting one's account blocked on Twitter is a piece of cake! Account blocking is supposed to be only the extreme cases in user experience! They make the extreme scenarios part of normal experience! I have never ever experienced this on any other platform! Twitter makes normal user feel like the worst user!
Twitter's machine never learns! After getting account blocked a couple of times and then getting unblocked, once I had to go through nearly 30 tests to be identified as a human!
I have noticed this happen especially when responding to celebrities (Elon Musk), even for the most innocent of tweets!
Atleast, with all this paranoid behavior of the engine, one would expect that spam users or bad users or trolls are no more. However, I still find several reports where celebrities are being attacked by trolls and in some cases, celebrities had to delete their account!
Really hope they fix it ASAP, because Twitter is otherwise a very useful and a great platform!
- Twitter, Inc.
- 183.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Twitter, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.