Ultra Measure Master -- Professional US Standard Feet Inch Fraction and Metric Measurement Units Conversion Calculator for Contractors, Engineers, Architects and other Pros
By Calculated Industries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Professional Grade U.S. Standard to Metric Conversion Calculator by Calculated Industries
The Ultra Measure Master® app from Calculated Industries gives you the power to solve metric and standard unit conversions on your iPhone and iPad. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Forget complex scientific calculators, memorizing conversion formulas or using tables — instantly calculate with more than 400 conversion combinations using 60 built-in standard and metric units. The Ultra Measure Master is especially helpful for those working in federal DOT environments where frequent metric to foot-inch conversions and “dual unit” reporting is required -- and includes a full User’s Guide built in as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Engineers, Architects, Designers, Contractors/Builders, Draftspersons, Excavation/Highway Contractors, Scientists, Pharmaceutical Lab Techs, Purchasing, Importers/Exporters, Students (or anyone who needs fast, easy, professional unit conversions).
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Easily calculate linear, area and volume measurements
• Find dry and liquid weight per volume
• Solve for velocity, flow rate, pressure, temperatures
Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators.
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• More than 60 Standard and Metric (SI) units built-in
• Over 400 conversion combinations
• Works in and converts between
• Inch Fraction
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Full Metric (m, cm, mm)
Dedicated Functions Help You Measure and Calculate:
• Yards, Miles
• Decimal Feet/Inch
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters and Kilometers
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Acres, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Hectares and Kilometers
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers
• Gallons, Liters, Fluid Ounces
• Acre-Feet and Board Feet
• Pounds, Dry Ounces, Tons
• Metric Tons, Grams and Kilograms
• Weight per Volume
• Tons per Cubic Yard
• Pounds per Cubic Yard
• Kilograms per Cubic Meter
• Linear Velocity
• Inches per Second
• Feet per Second
• Feet per Minute
• Miles per Hour
• Millimeters per Second/Minute
• Meters per Second/Minute
• Kilometers per Hour
• Flow Rate
• Ounces per Second
• Gallons per Minute
• Milliliters per Second
• Liters per Second
• Pounds per Square Inch (PSI)
• Pounds per Square Foot (PSF)
• Kilopascal, Megapascal and Bars
• Bending Moment
• Inch-Pounds, Foot-Pounds and Newton-Meters
• Fahrenheit (°F) and Celsius (°C)
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• Board Feet
• Memory function
•User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
Ultra Measure Master® and Construction Master® are registered trademarks of Calculated Industries, Inc.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Added native support for iPad.
Customers Also Bought
- ₹ 620
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 23 August 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Calculated Industries, Inc.
- © 2014 Calculated Industries, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.