The United Nations Procurement Division is responsible for the establishment of contracts for the acquisition of a wide variety of goods, works and services for the UN Headquarters, peacekeeping missions, etc. involving very complex supply chain. The division also oversees purchases of requirements for its Offices Away from Headquarters, UN Tribunals and commissions worldwide. It is largest buying resource in the United Nations system.
The "UN Procurement" App offers real-time access to information related to business opportunities and strategic sourcing such as requests for expression of interest, future projects, business seminars, tenders, bids and contract awards. The App gives vendors and suppliers a tool to share and transfer information internally on the go. The App also includes contact information on UN buyers.
Minor bug fixes
This release provides our users with a completely redesigned interface that works equally well on both tablet and smart phone devices running iOS 7 or higher.
Some of the new features:
- Event calendar consolidating Business Opportunities, Seminars, Public Tender Openings, and official UNHQ Holidays.
- Awards data can be filtered by year, month and commodity group.
- Procurement Bulletins providing timely updates on a wide range of topics.
- Comprehensive search functionality throughout the App.
- Ability to easily share information and add events to your calendar.
- Improved statistics showing multiple years worth of data.
- Optimised for both tablet and smartphone devices.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.