By Parthasarathy Avula
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
'Living is an art, a skill, a technique. You need to learn and practise it as you would to play a musical instrument or fly an aircraft.' A. Parthasarathy.
Vedanta is derived from two words Veda – Knowledge and Anta – End. Vedanta means the end of knowledge. This ancient philosophy presents the eternal principles of life and living. It programmes a life of mental peace combined with dynamic action in the world. Equips one with clarity of intellect to deal with the challenges of life. Above all its philosophy leads one to the ultimate goal of Self-Realisation.
The app enables you to access the public lecture content of A. Parthasarathy, affectionately known as Swamiji and his daughter disciple Sunandaji. There are single topic lectures, scriptural text lecture series and a few devotional compositions. Along with the free content, you could subscribe or rent additional content.
• The Subscription feature allows for access to defined content for a month at a time.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
subscribe or rent additional content.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 December 2017
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Parthasarathy Avula
- © A. Parthasarathy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vedanta Subscription₹ 550
- 3C’s Success₹ 160