By Viber Media SARL.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. More than 516 million Viber users text, make HD-quality phone and video calls, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G - for free.* Viber Out can be used to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers at low rates. Viber is available for many smartphones and platforms.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Message your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Become an Admin and manage your group chats; edit info and delete participants
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market to make messaging fun!
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favourite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Play games with Viber characters, Violet and Legcat; see how many coins you can earn
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a call or message, even when Viber is off
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows, Mac, Linux and Windows 8
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
What's New in Version 5.4.2
v5.4.2 - We fixed the bug causing some users the loss of conversation data when upgrading. Sorry about that.
Need attention on calling offline users
Excellent call quality over wifi. Area of improvement is that it still tries to connect call even when the receiver is not currently online. The app keeps ringing and after we disconnect, it finds out that the receiver is no longer online. The app can check before placing call if the receiver is online. This fix would improve the credibility of app.
Best app for voice calls but worst for video calls
I have been using this app from the day it was out...it was the best app for voice the only missing thing was video calls..i was very much happy when they added video calls to this app. But wa very much disappointed with the way it handles video calls. Please look into it and make it easy for video calls too..thanks
No one can offer better VOIP quality
I am using viber since a year now and I have to say I haven't seen anything else even close. Its simpler than most. Consistency during a call os excellent and voice quality is great. Keep up the good work.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 30 June 2015
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 87.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Viber Media SARL.
- © Viber Media S.à r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Viber credit pack₹ 60
- Viber credit pack₹ 300
- Viber credit pack₹ 620
- Young Love Sticker Pack₹ 120
- Love Is All You Need₹ 120
- Despicable Me Sticker Pack₹ 120
- Valentine's Day Sticker Pack₹ 120
- Love Sticker Pack₹ 120
- Mickey Mouse Sticker Pack₹ 120
- DreamWorks’ Kung Fu Panda Sticker Pack₹ 120