Let's face it: It's hard to just start talking to a camera and look completely natural. Sometimes it just feels plain weird and awkward.
Have you ever tried to read a script while you record, but it always just looks like you're glancing over and obviously reading a script?
Video Teleprompter Lite solves that problem beautifully! With the Smart App Layout, it automatically places your script on the screen closely to the camera, so your eyes are looking directly at the lens while you record.
Imagine being able to easily and comfortably read a script while you record and have it look totally natural. Your videos will look way more professional and engaging instantly!
Can you see how this can make a huge difference to the quality of your videos?
– No more paper scripts.
– No more memorising what to say.
– No more glancing off-camera at your notes.
– Fewer mistakes.
– Fewer re-shoots.
– Present your videos just like a professional
– Maintain better eye-contact with the camera
– Countdown timer to let you prepare for recording
– Record in landscape or portrait orientation
– Record with either the front-facing or rear-facing camera
– Tap to focus and expose
– Lock the autofocus and autoexposure
– Full screen mode
– Adjustable text window
– Control Scrolling & Recording from 2nd generation Apple Pencil
– Create, edit, save and share multiple scripts
– Export and share scripts with others
Upgrade to Video Teleprompter 3 on the App Store to record without the small watermark logo, and unlock even more features such as importing documents, remote control and much more!
Video Teleprompter automatically scrolls your scripts on the side of display closest to the front-facing camera on your device. This means that when you read your script, you're looking closer to the camera, rather than off-camera.
This update features various "under the hood" improvements for stability and security.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
It's a very easy to use & well designed.
Awesum app to self record a video in case u have a script written wid u
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.