vImmune - Family Wellness
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
vImmune is a Personal Health & Wellness Management App for the Family including your PETS (Cats & Dogs).
The App is based on Pediatrician & Veterinarian recommended charts, offers immunization guidelines from Pregnancy to Birth to Adulthood, is HIPAA compliant & provides timely vaccination reminders to let you monitor your family's vaccine schedule.
In the US, the App follows national health guidelines published by CDC & ACIP; in other countries it follows shots schedule recommended by equivalent medical entities. The App comes with a comprehensive knowledge center that offers an unbiased, science-based perspective on a topic of immense public health significance.
The App has been designed to serve as a comprehensive Immunization Pocketbook for both expecting & first-time Parents and covers topics such as:
• Is vaccination recommended during pregnancy?
• How breastfeeding is the First Vaccination for a Baby?
• How long does a newborn carry mother’s immunity?
• Are there any safety risks posed by vaccines?
• Why maintaining a vaccination diary is crucial?
• What does CDC & ACIP recommend as the updated influenza (flu) guidelines for the season?
• What are Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPDs)?
• Do Teens & Adults need Vaccination too?
• How vaccines are the best public health tools for outbreak prevention?
• Are pneumonia & influenza among the top 10 causes of death for people 65 years of age & older?
• Did CDC / ACIP or the medical community provide a vaccine guideline update on preventable infectious diseases such as Meningitis, Influenza & Hepatitis based on outbreaks?
And we keep adding content based on current Paediatric & medical guidelines as they get approved by CDC or equivalent entities.
As your baby grows out of the diaper phase & becomes a toddler to a teen & later on an adult, the App will continue to provide you with age-specific vaccination schedule & medical guidelines on vaccine preventable infectious diseases to help you make right parenting choices.
Essentially, we have done the homework for you so YOU can make informed decisions for your loved ones, away from all the myth that has been spreading in the world around Vaccines.
• Manage your entire family's Health Information & Generate Reports for entire or selective records
• Print Personal Insurance Claims report in few easy clicks
• Receive timely Vaccine & Allergy shot reminders
• Store and share personal health and immunization documents with others (doctors, daycare centers, schools)
• Print current Immunization Summary for Annual Compliance Management without calling the Doctor's office
• No data is ever saved on your smartphone; your immunization data & documents always remain safe in Amazon hosted servers
• HIPAA compliant (Military grade encryption and data access controls)
• Gain a science-based perspective on topics such as "Vaccine Safety & Adverse Effects"
• Quick & easy account setup when you are ready to get started
• vImmune has been inducted into Facebook's selective FbStart program
• AsepsisLife was selected a national-level finalist in America's premier health technology incubator contest (2013)
SUPPORT & FEATURE REQUEST
Visit https://www.asepsislife.com -> "Support" to let us know how we can make things better for YOU.
• Join the growing community of 15000+ people who follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/vImmune
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vImmune
We love our users and will never take your support for granted. After all, we have taken great effort to build this app for YOU.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
"To make best available, peer reviewed, scientific data work towards community and individual health and wellness goals."
Have additional questions? We'd love to hear from you at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
This release includes:
- Evidence-based growth charts published by CDC and WHO to monitor growth for infants and children
- Introduction of a "Connected Health" center that we plan to grow with evidence- and science-based health and wellness tools and services over time
- General usability and performance improvements
- Bug fixes
The Digital Health future belongs to the Consumer and in this journey we’re here to serve the most important people. i.e. YOU. with nothing but only the best.
We hope you’d enjoy this update and we promise to keep coming back with more.