VLC for Mobile
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
VLC for Mobile is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
It can play all your movies, shows and music in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, Box, iCloud Drive, iTunes, direct downloads and through WiFi sharing as well as streaming from SMB, FTP, UPnP/DLNA media servers and the web.
VLC offers support for advanced subtitles including full SSA compatibility, multi-track audio, and playback speed control.
VLC for Mobile is completely free and open source.
What's New in Version 2.8.5
· Fixes an unexpected app termination when uploading specifically crafted files through WiFi Upload
· iOS 7 stability improvements, notably when browsing servers via UPnP or deleting locally stored media
· Fixes H.264 high level hardware decoding on devices with A10 or A11
· General stability improvements and bug fixes
Doesn’t support iPhone X
Plz update your app to remain compatible with i phone x
In this update it’s mentioned sole fixation on iOS 7,let me remind you that you guys are much behind
Keep on updating your app
Add support for iphone X
Please add support for iphone X asap. It is looking very bad to view half screen on iphone X.
Consumes lot of battery
No doubt VLC is best among video players but it eats up a lot of battery power.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 20 November 2017
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 82.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: VideoLAN
- © VideoLAN and authors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes