By IntraCom Systems, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VLink Control Panel for iOS.
VLink is a VoIP Intercom System for broadcast and mission critical applications that intelligently trunks with the ADAM Matrix Intercom System. It is based on a client / server architecture and will not operate without purchase of the corresponding server side application -- VLink Virtual Matrix. Contact RTS for more information.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem specific to iPod Touch 6th generation where the application was connected to the server without any visibility after a device restart.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem where the application appears to be connected to the server when it is in fact disconnected.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem where on some closed networks the client erroneously indicated that the network was not reachable even though the client was confirmed to have a WiFi connection.
- VCP4iOS: Added a client option to allow for the audible client connect and disconnect sounds to be enabled on a per client basis.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem where both the send and receive audio would intermittently stop working even when the client was continuously connected to the server.
- VCP4iOS: Added support for detecting when the iOS Low Battery Alert is displayed so that user can be advised to dismiss the alert.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected an intermittent problem with the insertion of a headset where if the headset was inserted when the application was not in foreground, the headset may not be detected properly.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem where 20 character usernames were not properly being passed on to the server during login.
- VCP4iOS: Changed the behavior of the Hot Key operation so that in the case of an associated split talk/listen selector the hot key will only simulate a talk selector activation/deactivation.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 14 April 2016
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: IntraCom Systems, LLC
- © RTS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.