By QNAP Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vmobile is a mobile video surveillance application provided by QNAP. By connecting Vmobile to Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station enabled) and VioStor NVR, you can monitor IP cameras and play back recording videos as long as you have network access, and you can connect to and manage your video surveillance system anytime, anywhere.
- Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station V126.96.36.199 or a later version) or VioStor NVR running V5.1.0 or above
- Surveillance Station need to be enabled on QNAP Turbo NAS
Major features of Vmobile
1.Support monitoring several servers/channels from thousands of network cameras of different brands by simply connecting to any available Turbo NAS (with Surveillance Station enabled) or VioStor NVR on the network.
2.Support advanced monitoring features, such as adjustable display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of alarm events, and snapshot.
3. Can playback recording data from different monitoring channels and by different alarm events.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
1. You can change the "Streaming Priority" based on the current server load, network bandwidth usage, and video quality when using multi-channel mode .
2. You can see the camera snapshot when adding/ editing profile without accessing the camera first.
3. If you find any major issues, you can consider to click version 7 times on the "About" page to be able to enter "Developer options" page. Will record what the Vmobile app does for further issue diagnosis. You can then send the diagnostic data to us.
4. Compatible with iOS 9.2.
1. User interface optimization.
2. Modify flow of adding/ editing profile.
3. Modify OSD settings.
4. Major bugs fixed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 28 January 2016
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: QNAP Systems, Inc.
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.